Every Thursday & Friday tourney

The Formac Burlington  :as

Every Thursday and Friday $25 Freezeout Tourney

Register up to 6:30 - 7:25pm
Game starts at 7:30pm
$25 buyin
Food and Beverages avail from bar
1/2 nl to follow tourney

Also we are working on a points system at the end of 10 weeks the top 24 players will play a freeroll for the grand prize.. To be determined at a later date.. 

Comments

• Enjoyed the tournament last night. Good location and ended early. Old people need that!!
    Your blurb above mentioned a chip set. Is that still the case? and does the win mean I have points for the tourney at the end?
    I'm sure others from Milton will try this well run tourney after we spread the word.
    Thanks Again

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Yup, the chip set is actually going to be there this wednesday.. The order got very delayed so i will have the chip set at the formac for you.. For when you go again.. The points part still hasnt kicked in still talking with the owner to see what kinda prize we are going to be putting up... I don't want a cheap crappy prize so i will be talking with him sometime this week about it.. and good job on the win...
  • Thanks for the reply, Is there a game this Friday, (Good Friday)?

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Good memory, only short. Didn't you have another tournament coming up that usually has a much larger field.
    Could you post the information for this again. Thanks

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Yup there is a game this friday(good friday) same time same everything.. As for the larger game it is on April 30, 2006 @ 1pm at the formac
    Buyin $60 Freezeout
    Starting chips is different then my regular game.. You get $2000 to start and blinds are 25/50 but go up every 30 mins instead of 20 mins.. The last one we had 152 people hoping for the same amount or larger would be good.. If you are looking to play in this event it is a ticketed event and you can register for this by just going to the formac on either April 20th or 21st between the times of 6:30-11pm and you can get registered. we are doing walkins the day of but only a certain amount will be made.. But there is always the Thursday and Friday games still..
  • Anyone from the forum goin" tonight ?
  • I'd go if I could get a ride.
    If you are trekking to Burlington Shopsy why not....Niagara! I can taste the buffet already.
  • shopsy wrote:
    Anyone from the forum goin" tonight ?

Niagara was our first thought for tonight, Have to check with the others, will post, when they let me know what I'm doing.
    Such a follower!

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Haha, not too many people I know have cars...
    I will likely get stuck in town.
    GL!
  • How many do you usually get on Thursdays?
  • So, anyone from Waterloo interested in going to this tonight?

stp
  • I'll be coming this Thursday and will be registering for the 04/30 tournament if possible.
  • Fun time tonight.

100/200 - > 200/400 is a beastly up in the blinds though. Geeeeez.

I'll see you all on Sunday for the big game.
  • Any of you Ktch/Wloo'ers that want to make a road trip for a decent tournament and juicy 1/2NL game afterwards should really check this out. I managed to luck one out and won last nights tournament so you know the fields gotta be somewhat weak.. lol...

Pegasus Kid, not sure who you are but I'm sure we've played together before. Did you make final table last night? Jeff..
  • compuease wrote:
    Any of you Ktch/Wloo'ers that want to make a road trip for a decent tournament and juicy 1/2NL game afterwards should really check this out. I managed to luck one out and won last nights tournament so you know the fields gotta be somewhat weak.. lol...

Pegasus Kid, not sure who you are but I'm sure we've played together before. Did you make final table last night? Jeff..
    Congrats Jeff. How many players were in the tourney? I'm just asking because I won a tourney last night here in Ottawa that had 44 players. $20 buyin, and I got paid $380. DING DING DING!!! :D

/g2
  • Thanks Greg, congrats to you too.... Last night there were 33 at $25. per head. Paid $330. for 1st. They run it both Thursdays and Fridays with the Friday one being a little bigger approx 50 players. Dave (ddmilcan) won a Friday one 3 weeks or so ago. The rocks can win can't they? lol

Say hi to our tax collectors while your down there ok? Hopefully they don't read this forum and try to collect on our winnings. :) Jeff...
  • [
    Congrats Jeff.  How many players were in the tourney?  I'm just asking because I won a tourney last night here in Ottawa that had 44 players.  $20 buyin, and I got paid $380.  DING DING DING!!!  :D

in Ottawa? That's funny, Ottawa is a suburb of Milton Too!!!!!!

Congrats, Fellow Rock!!

Milton Slimmer