Shopsy -- Happy Birthday Buddy!!

Shopsy, 

Just want to wish you a happy 39th birthday.  Hopefully it will be lucky for you when we hit the Airport Club tomorrow night.  I will pick you up around 3:00pm and we will meet Blazin 72 in Mississauga around 4:30pm.  Dinner is on us buddy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Prophet 22

Comments

• WOW!

Happy birthday man!
  • Happy Birthday Shopsy!

/g2
  • Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to Shopsy Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Can't wait to see you tonight hopefully you can do well tonight and have good payday that would be a great Birthday gift EH!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D                      
    Cameron
  • Happy Birthday, Shopsy!!
  • Hot Dog

It's and old Shopsy

All the best!

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • Happy Birthday Jeff! :D
  • Happy birthday to my landlord...

Haha just kidding...

Not really... if it wasn't for the dial up internet, I'd be living there.

Mmm... Shopsy's basement.

Mark
  • Happy BDay
  • Shopsy doesn't know this but I'm actually posting this from his basement, I've been living there since the Grudge Match. Please continue to let your kids throw there table scraps down the vents.

In all seriousness though, one thing I love more then shopsy's basement, is Shopsy! Man flirting yes.

Happy Birthday!

stp
  • Happy Birthday Jeff!  :D
  • Happy 25'th or something like that!

May all your games include my favourite lines "Shopsy, nice bet, I think you have me beat and there's no way I'm going to make you fold, so I fold. [next player] Oh, I think he'll fold -- ALL IN. [Shopsy] I call with a set-o-aces -- I think your 32o two pair is behind"

Good luck tonight!

Cheers
    Lou
  • Man......and the guy doesn't look a day over 45!

Happy Birthday Dude!!!!!
  • Big E wrote:
    Man......and the guy doesn't look a day over 45!

Happy Birthday Dude!!!!!

Damn, i was gonna use that line... i was gonna say 50 though. Happy Birthday Shopsy!!
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Happy Birthday Jeff! :D

JEFF....that's his first name!!!! :D

That's been nagging me for weeks!!!

Just kidding, Shopsy!!!
  • Thanks for all the Birthday wishes, Had a great day. Went out for dinner at a great steakhouse, compliments of Brent and Cam (Thanks Guys) Then went to the Airport Club for the charity tourney. Even though I ran out of chips a little early (9th out of 46)I had a Great time and won acool chip set for my efforts.

See you all at the tables,

Shopsy
  • Who the fuck is Jeff? Can't believe someone would try to hijack a birthday thread.

Happy belated birthday Shopsy.
  • Happy Birthday Shopsy:

I also enjoy his basement - first place I ever played pantless poker - well with only guys :D