Good Ole Pocket 3's for $1600. DING DING

While talking to Prophet22 on the phone, we both cheered over this one.

PokerStars Game #4448359300: Hold'em No Limit ($3/$6) - 2006/03/28 - 22:21:24 (ET)
Table 'Sargas V' 9-max Seat #1 is the button
Seat 1: fumbo420 ($690 in chips)
Seat 2: BinaryFinary ($786.85 in chips)
Seat 3: Folded-AA ($1238.25 in chips)
Seat 4: FourKing ($612 in chips)
Seat 5: eddy81 ($600 in chips)
Seat 6: prosimon ($673.15 in chips)
Seat 7: nicktft ($796.35 in chips)
Seat 8: dave118 ($488 in chips)
Seat 9: iMTHaDoCTA ($600 in chips)
BinaryFinary: posts small blind $3
Folded-AA: posts big blind $6
iMTHaDoCTA: posts big blind $6
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Folded-AA [3s 3c]
FourKing: folds
eddy81: folds
prosimon: folds
nicktft: raises $6 to $12
dave118: folds
iMTHaDoCTA: folds
fumbo420: folds
BinaryFinary: folds
Folded-AA: calls $6
*** FLOP *** [3h 4s 4c]
Folded-AA: checks
nicktft: bets $12
Folded-AA: calls $12
*** TURN *** [3h 4s 4c] [2d]
nicktft: bets $36
Folded-AA: raises $54 to $90
nicktft: raises $54 to $144
Folded-AA: calls $54
*** RIVER *** [3h 4s 4c 2d] [Th]
nicktft: bets $628.35 and is all-in
Folded-AA: calls $628.35
*** SHOW DOWN ***
nicktft: shows [6s 5c] (a straight, Deuce to Six)
Folded-AA: shows [3s 3c] (a full house, Threes full of Fours)
Folded-AA collected $1598.70 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1601.70 | Rake $3
Board [3h 4s 4c 2d Th]
Seat 1: fumbo420 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: BinaryFinary (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 3: Folded-AA (big blind) showed [3s 3c] and won ($1598.70) with a full house, Threes full of Fours
Seat 4: FourKing folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: eddy81 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: prosimon folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: nicktft showed [6s 5c] and lost with a straight, Deuce to Six
Seat 8: dave118 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: iMTHaDoCTA folded before Flop

Comments

• LoL, man you must been so happy when that happened. It's hands like that that make me never want to go into online poker... How can someone be playing for so much money make such a dumb move... Such a huge overbet that would only get called by the exact same hand or a full house... I remember one time playing for 20$ i hit the nut flush on the turn using both hole cards, and the river paired the board, my opponent bet half my stack and I had the brains enough to just call the bet, not fold ( not good enough to fold the nut flush with one pair on the board just yet :D ) and of course he had the full house...

So folded, did you lose it all the very next hand :D Seriously though nice hand, seems very well played aswell. Tell us the truth, how long did it take you to call that all in, musta been a little scared that he had the higher full house or quads :)
  • Its funny you say that. I was talking to Brent on the phone and when he went all in, my heart rate shot thru the roof.. I said to Brent, I have to call here. He goes, oh yeah, get it in there...

Once I saw the straight, we both were cheering out loud... By far my biggest win in online poker. Love the flop for sure..

Still playing and haven't lost it yet. Up to $2500 or so now from a start of $300. My biggest night to date.
  • Wow man congratulations. May i suggest taking out a grand :) Unless you plan on playing some serious stakes... even then dude take some out!! :D buy yourself a tv or a new graphics card or something :)
  • I think that the river is a pretty easy call here just cause the guy raised preflop, and really what could he have that beats you?? TT, 44, 42, 4T, 43 (so unlikely)... so yeah, because he raised preflop you can't really put him on anything but 44 or TT and the T didn't hit till the river and he was reraising on the turn I think it's safe to say he doesn't have TT... so did he flop quads or not? (not damn likely)
  • Bah, you don't need a new graphics card to play poker. just enjoy it, wery well done mate!