sooooooooooooo bored

caterine all the way

Comments

• I dunno...that's tough, between the top three anyways, the bottom two are just horrible....but Jessica Alba in her Sin City outfit....yummy!
  • Honestly I don't find any of them attrative, so I'd rather pleasure myself!

Now Rachel Ray or Gabrielle Miller....

JohnnieH
  • haha first post is here. I'm bored too. People people, it's pump and DUMP. Would you actually dump Alba? Hellz no! Now Simpson is a fine peace of work, but we all know how dumb she is, so definitly her.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Honestly I don't find any of them attrative, so I'd rather pleasure myself!

Now Rachel Ray or ....

Dude...I just lost so much respect for you!!!
  • Big E wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:

Now Rachel Ray or ....

Why? Because I don't think that some over exposed bimbo(s) with NO TALENT are attractive or "hot"?
    I like girls (women) who look like PEOPLE rather than a doll you could buy off a shelf at Wal=Mart.
  • I like girls (women) who look like PEOPLE rather than a doll you could buy off a shelf at Wal=Mart.

Sounds like JohnnieH likes a little junk in the trunk..
  • BBC Z wrote:
    I like girls (women) who look like PEOPLE rather than a doll you could buy off a shelf at Wal=Mart.

LOL, cue Sir-Mix-A-Lot here please....

I like big butts and I can not lie/And you other fellas can't deny.....etc
  • BBC Z wrote:

ROFLMAO.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Big E wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:

Now Rachel Ray or ....

Why?  Because I don't think that some over exposed bimbo(s)  with NO TALENT are attractive or "hot"? 

Which Wal-Mart and how much?
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Big E wrote:
    JohnnieH wrote:

Now Rachel Ray or ....

Why?  Because I don't think that some over exposed bimbo(s)  with NO TALENT are attractive or "hot"? 

I just think BigE is still bitter about the time he pulled down Barbie's pants and found nothing.
  • moose wrote:
    I just think BigE is still bitter about the time he pulled down Barbie's pants and found nothing.

For sure moose!!!! Do you know how long it took to get those little pants down, those tiny buttons are tough to undo!!!

Johnnie..didn't mean to get you worked up...I'll admit Rachel Ray is cute...but the OP was a fantasy question...and in the fantasy world Alba rocks!!!!! Also, although Rachel Ray is cute, when she opens her mouth and starts talking I find her quite annoying........now had you said Jennifer Tilly I'd be all over that...and to keep in the food network theme...how about Nigela?
  • Big E wrote:
    moose wrote:

Rachel Ray is cute, when she opens her mouth and starts talking I find her quite annoying........

Then give her a sausage to put in there!! She can baste my Frankfurter anytime!!

No worries, bro.

Johnnie