Who's going to the Tourney in Kingston???

I came across a website at another forum and found it interesting...
I'm def thinking about going but its too late for a group registration...

www.kingstonpokerchallenge.tk

is anyone else goign to this?
It's July 4th

Comments

• Hey... thanks for posting this... I may play in this if I can swing the trip. It's only 2 hours for me and my parents live in Kingston (they make great babysitters for the kids;) ). Just have to convince my better half.

Nice format... start with T2500 and the first level (25-50 Blinds) lasts an hour. Re-buys permitted during this time if you bust. Then levels going up every half hour. If their dealers are somewhat competent(???) this will be a nice tourney.

On a side note: You have to laugh when you see people who don't know the game put together a charity tourney. From their RULES:
    3) There is a minimum bet equivalent to the small blind during pre-flop and the first flop of three. 4th and 5th street will have a minimum bet equivalent to the big blind.
    Atleast their trying!!!
  • man, I'm psyched abouth the tourney tomorrow. I signed up a couple of days ago. I think the competition's gonna be pretty good from what I hear.
    There's ppl coming from all parts of Ontario.
  • Hhhhmmmm.
    Very interesting. Nice set up, seems like they will be using regular poker tables and playing 8 handed.

How much of the pot is taken towards the charity?

Shame it is in Kingston, why not a Torontopokerchallenge :)

GL, maybe they will do another and I can Grey Hound there