Game 3 Results

Sorry for the last posting from last night's game.

First place goes to Allen, a fairly new addition to the league. He and Terry went headsup after what seemed like an eternity three handed game. Finally BusDriver got knocked out in third. It was obvious the day was having a long hard toll on Terry but this time, and his headsup play against Allen suffered abit. Allen took down $200 for his win, Terry $120, and BusDriver takes third place yet again for $80.

Last night CHUMP was Numbers, who got his Full House demolished with Terry's first of two sets of quads. Tough way to get the CHUMP spot, but very respectable all the same. Definitely nothing could have prevented it.

Next game, I'm removing all the friggin Queens from all the friggin decks I have!!! Lets' see if I get RIVERED THIS FRIGGIN TIME!!! :rage: I don't know why, but almost every game I have been in lately, I'm getting killed by one of them bitches!!! Removing the Queens is safer for ALL in the game, believe me!! :rage:

What happened to ACDC? I never heard back from him.

Comments

• Good game last night, I had a pretty bad run of cards for a while only to get Aces and then get the bad run again.

I was hopping some one was going to beat Allen so I wouldn't have to listen to him all day at work.....now Wyndham and I are feeling the pain.

Again good game. It was good to have TnT out, I feel that those guys really lighten up the game.

Can't wait until next week.

FYI: Pocket Kings never win at AJ's
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    FYI: Pocket Kings never win at AJ's

Too bad for me :'(

Oh well - wouldn't have played that hand any differently anyway!

Great game last night....some bad beats though....I'm still reeling from Terry's quad 7s over David's full house!
  • Allen has to be the luckiest :fish: around, not only did he win last night; he's in Degree
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    Allen has to be the luckiest  :fish:  around, not only did he win last night; he's in Degree

That's just not right, I think they didn't get my email right. Or maybe there're saving the best for last

Hey, I just realized, I will be the new ugly cousin “highest in points without a actual 1st place finish”.

Game was good, TnT certainly make it interesting.

I kinda disappointed in you guys, I feel short of the money I needed to pay the sitter. So next week I need you guys to give me 1st place finish.

• I kinda disappointed in you guys, I feel short of the money I needed to pay the sitter.  So next week I need you guys to give me 1st place finish.

Try going out in 4th and see how short you are ;)
  • Fourth ain't so bad...

BUT THOSE DAMN QUEENS!!
    :rage:WHAT IS GOING ON? :rage: