Big game tonight

Any predictions on who wins tonight between the LEAFS and the Canadiens?

Comments

• Hopefully both teams get into a bench clearing brawl to the death, it'll open the doors for my Bruins.....however if I had to pick a team then I hope the Leafs lay a severe beating on the toilet seats Habs!
  • If the Habs winning will silence all the Leaf fans about "this being their year" blah blah blah then go Habs. I am just curious to find out when Leaf fans will figure out their team is a) No better then an OHL team b) will never win the Cup or build a contender as long as their fans will continously pay huge $ for a D product. and c) that the NHL is fixed and they will never win. :D

For the Leafs I say go for the draft pick and trade the player away when he is about to make a break through in the NHL.
  • pokerdro wrote:
    For the Leafs I say go for the draft pick and trade the player away when he is about to make a break through in the NHL.

aren't we talking about the leafs, i thought only the raptors did this in the NBA?

go leafs go
  • specialK wrote:
    pokerdro wrote:

aren't we talking about the leafs, i thought only the raptors did this in the NBA? 

go leafs go

Actually I think that is the Mission Statement in the office of MLSE regardless of the sport.
  • Big E wrote:
    Hopefully both teams get into a bench clearing brawl to the death, it'll open the doors for my Bruins.....however if I had to pick a team then I hope the Leafs lay a severe beating on the toilet seats Habs!

I LOVE it!! Another Bruins fan!!! :D

Other than my beloved Bruins, I really don't care who takes the cup anymore...so long as it IS NOT THE HABS!!! :rage:
  • I typed "NHL Hockey, Leafs Vs. Canadians, predict outcome" into my special sports betting, future predicting computer.

I kept getting an error message informing me that neither name was recognized as a valid hockey team and to try again.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Cheers
  • PS2 predicts Leafs 4 Habs 2

I'm not sure if this one is right as they have Jeff O'Neil getting 3 points....

Either way though, Go Leafs Go!

stp
  • 5-1 for the good guys.
    Look for more of the same on Saturday night, and then the Leafs can officially get their clubs ready
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Big E wrote:
    Other than my beloved Bruins, I really don't care who takes the cup anymore...so long as it IS NOT THE HABS!!! :rage:

This is really what hockey is all about...anyone winning BUT the Habs, it's what we all really want, it's what we all dream for!