Heads Up Tourney Registration Night

The Formac Burlington
Sunday April 2, 2006 @ 2pm
Buyin $60, Top 3 Paid

Still Seats left if you wanna come and play.

To Register for this Tourney
Come down Friday March 24, 2006 any time from 6pm-1am to register
The Formac Burlington
1400 Plains Rd E (Right beside NRG Kingdom Nightclub)
905-220-4733

Comments

• i godda say...i usually like your tourney formats (heads up, MTT's whatever..) but i HATE your payout structure....with a 60 dollar buy in...unless it's only like 10-12 people...more people should be in the money..
    but that's just my opinion..
    M
  • Well i wanted to do top 5 at least, but the players that are in right now 95% of them said top 3. I took a vote before posting. Normally for tourneys i keep payouts at 10% paid so 30 people top 3 and so on.. But Heads Up 32 players you only have to face 5 people then its the time for the main event.. Last 2 players. And its only Single Elimination

$10,000 in Chips
    Blinds 100/200
    Increase ever 15 mins

This way we can see who is the best heads up tourney player around here..
  • How does single elimination HU determine the best player?
  • Ok well luckiest man/woman of the day whatever you wanna call it. Same with any tourney you sit down in a 32 man field and if you won that day you would probably say you were the best in the room obviously i won teh tourney.. I know poker has luck involved as well but it is also the player same as Heads Up you don't have to deal with 7 or 9 other players at a table, if you can beat someone head to head there should be a double elimination. I notice you seem to always question everything i say, not sure why. I guess i did something to you along the way, oh well . I am running a Single Elimination not unheard of and all you have to do is beat 5 players to get to the head table if you do that then you can call it whatever you want but that person will be $1000 bux richer.. Lucky or good either or if your playing the person and he wins he is just lucky.