BBC Z's Contest Thread #6 Results - Congrats to ScoobyD

Congrats go out to ScoobyD for being the only person actually read the quote and think poker rather than look for miniscule reasons to bash me.

I'm not going to both explaining why he went 5/5 because I'm starting to care little about actually educating people around here anymore. Scoob, I'll get you your cash later tonite.

So let's all give him a big round of applause for taking the contest for what it was: An attempt to talk poker on a POKERFORUM! Yes people, this is a pokerforum after all. I know it's hard to believe with all the threads straight from Seinfeld (about nothing).

"Poker Forum"? The hell you say! I thought this was the place to talk about Marriage, Owls, GTA's meds and K-W's insatiable lust for stroking eachothers egos.

Comments

• Fell free to post some of your own hands if you want to get some poker discussion going. Maybe I'll post some more of mine if people are interested, there are lots of donk plays in there to be criticized. You gotta admit those owls are pretty cool though.
  • BBC Z wrote:
    K-W's insatiable lust for stroking eachothers egos.
    Thanks for the reminder, I'm behind on my quota.
    JohnnieH wrote:
    YAWN
    Great post Johnnie!
    SirWatts wrote:
    You gotta admit those owls are pretty cool though.
    Very, very cool. Good timing considering that was a hard day for me.

There, quota fulfilled!
  • Yes people, this is a pokerforum after all. I know it's hard to believe with all the threads straight from Seinfeld (about nothing).

Lately I gotta agree. I don't know if it's the midwinter blues here or what. The biggest action threads in the online section are bitching about disconnects on 2 different sites. The general "poker" section has everything from Happy St. Paddy's day (which was drunktacular btw), to dealer training, to moral dillemas (not involving what to do with KQo in EP)... Maybe it's just me, but it seems brutal lately to sift through all the threads hoping to find a nugget of actual poker involved. I think the most active section in the last month must be the off-topic lounge...
    Fell free to post some of your own hands if you want to get some poker discussion going.

An excellent suggestion to EVERYONE. Reminds me of Wader's request for hands post several months ago.
  • beanie42 wrote:
    BBC Z wrote:
    K-W's insatiable lust for stroking eachothers egos.
    Thanks for the reminder, I'm behind on my quota.

Who or where in KW do you see to get your quota of EGO stroking..... I think I need that when I'm there on the weekend..... :)
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Who or where in KW do you see to get your quota of EGO stroking..... I think I need that when I'm there on the weekend..... :)
    Sorry Joe, you're only a guest ;)
  • Damn...... I'll have to up my privileges there. Or visit the ego stroking place 2 doors down from Kelly's......LOL
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Damn...... I'll have to up my privileges there.  Or visit the ego stroking place 2 doors down from Kelly's......LOL
    They stroke ego's there too?