BCC Tourneys?

I know that BCC has weekly (if not daily) tournements...i think it's a 40 dollar buy in...?
Does anyone know the detials and what the field looks like? I'm wondering if it's worth the drive to brantford to play in a little more pro MTT live...if anyone has played i would apprecate your input!
Thanks!

Comments

• They aren't running those anymore. They are registering for a bigger series of tournaments in April. I'm not sure of the exact dates of the satellites since I won't be able to play in the final on or around April 22nd (I think, not sure).
    I do know that it's a fairly odd format. The first tournaments are $250 buy-in with a chance for the winners to get a free entry into the next level. At the second level, if you did not win a seat, you can buy-in for $750 and ultimately win a seat into the main tournament. Then the main tournament (called the BCC Spring Classic) has a buy-in of $1500, if you didn't win a seat.
    I think all levels are freeze-outs with no add-ons(or rebuys, obviously) but I'm not certain.
    So for the moment, those are the only tourneys they are running. There are no smaller weekly or daily tournaments until the Spring Classic satellites start and as I stated before I don't recall exactly when that might be.
  • I only looked at the $250 but it is a rebuy tourney.
  • the first tourneys are only for seats? Does anyone have the phone in reg #?