Player's List for Game 3

This is the updated players list for this week's game. Obviously, this could (and should) change as we get closer. Be sure to invite your buds.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-17 17:06:07
JHJ - OUT; SEAT OPEN
BigChrisEl-Seat Reserved-2006-03-18 06:23:58
EElliott-Seat Reserved -2006-03-18 10:19:58
Pkrfce9 - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-18 11:00:11
BusDriver- Seat Reserved - 2006-03-20 07:26:58
Allen - Seat Reserved - via posting
ACDC- Seat Reserved - 2006-03-23 14:47:55
Numbers - Seat Reserved - PENDING via email
Wyndem - Seat Reserved - via posting

Comments

• I'm not sure that the co-workers are going to come this week, Wyndham is sick, Igor is going on vacation and Allen is out of the country for work. Allen said he would be interested but I won't know if he'll be able to make it until closer to Thursday. I'm trying to get another guy (who works for one of my companies clients) to come, but I have got no answer from him yet.

If you are going to come or not please let AJ know, again if you have any friends that may be interested try and get them to come out.
  • Seems abit light again this week right now. But hopefully it will fill out like it did last week again.
    :'(
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Seems abit light again this week right now.  But hopefully it will fill out like it did last week again. 

Maybe the TnT crew (Tony and Terry) will come out again, although they took a bit beating last week.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Seems abit light again this week right now.  But hopefully it will fill out like it did last week again. 

Maybe the TnT crew (Tony and Terry) will come out again, although they took a bit beating last week.

THAT WAS PAYBACK!!! The first time they came out, if you remember, Terry took it down, and Tony did a number on Derek he will never forget. But they are more than welcome to come out again. I'll send Terry an email tonight to see what's going on.
  • AJ, can you change me to tenative. I have a couple of long nights a work ahead of me. :'(
  • AJ, can you change me to tenative.  I have a couple of long nights a work ahead of me.   :'(

Work????

Work is something you do in between poker games, not something you do instead of poker games.
  • It's looking kind of light  :( hopefully this is a go.
  • Haven't heard yet from Numbers, ACDC, TnT Group yet either. Will keep you all posted.
  • LAST CALL!!! Lots of room left, so invite friends, relatives, neighbours, wives/girlfriends, arch rivals...hell, if your dog can stack chips, bring him too.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    wives/girlfriends

That would be trouble for me  :D
    STR82ACE wrote:

arch rivals

My arch rival is there every week.....the guy host the game (Pocket 10's???? Come on!)
  • Suggestion: if we can't get enough for a 'league' game, how about a game of .25/.50 NL $50 max buy-in?
  • Sounds good to me. So if we don't get 8 players, we'll make it a cash game.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    wives/girlfriends

That would be trouble for me  :D

Yeah, your girlfriend doesn't know how to play poker.
    STR82ACE wrote:
    Sounds good to me. So if we don't get 8 players, we'll make it a cash game.

I hope we get 8 people.
  • Allen is in tonight.

Numbers.....ACDC.....are you guys in?

Also BusDriver does the Bus still need to be driven?
  • Wyndham has changed his mind and now says he's in.
  • That's enough for a game. ACDC has confirmed, and Numbers is PENDING, something about working late (damn it man, PRIORITIES!!!)

GAME IS ON!! :D
  • Last week's CHAMP (Justing) has just pulled out of tonight's game. Something about COLDPLAY.

Heh, I thought that was how he ALWAYS played :D

This should make it easier to get those points needed to topple him.
  • ok ok, I get to work a half day today (only 12hrs)

Put me in...

now let me see, where I can scroung up the money. I was banking on that $25 from TwoChip...

Ok, checked wallet, I'm good...

Still need money to pay the sitter, but after I win tonight, that'll be enough. :D
  • GREAT!! It wouldn't be a game without you BusDriver. SOMEBODY is needed to call TIME on :D

See you soon.