Friday night at Gregs/Westside Saturday.

Anyone want to play cash games all night, get breakfast and go straight to Westside.

Here's to 30 hour sessions!! :)

Anyone?

Comments

• I'd probably be up for that... I'll even let you take over my basement for it. If someone picks up my breakfast tab AND someone else pitches for gas money I'll drive.

/g2
  • Greg, you have a deal.

I'll pitch $10 for gas and buy breakfast, assuming I donk off LESS THAN (<) $50 to you over the course of the night.

Deal?
  • Sounds good.

Who else is in for this?!?!?!?  :D

/g2
  • Hey Brent... Can I get at these guys table on Saturday? lol.. Should be easy marks.... well maybe not Greg, since he is a Rock, but without sleep he may be human...
  • I did okay during my 14-hour session at the Royal Cup didn't I?

/g2
  • Besides, I need to train for the 24-hour Marathon tournament "someone" is planning.

/g2
  • g2 wrote:
    I did okay during my 14-hour session at the Royal Cup didn't I?

/g2

You did, you did... no question there... just ribbin ya..... and jealous since I'm not allowed to stay out all night..... unless I'm in Vegas that is.... Have fun and I'll be watching for you to nod off on Sat.... maybe stealing your chips will be easier if I hear snoring..
  • compuease wrote:
    g2 wrote:

/g2

You did, you did...  no question there...  just ribbin ya..... and jealous since I'm not allowed to stay out all night.....  unless I'm in Vegas that is....  Have fun and I'll be watching for you to nod off on Sat.... maybe stealing your chips will be easier if I hear snoring..     
    I'll just bring a pillow, like I did at the Grudge Match finale. :D

/g2
  • I'll just snort drink lots of coke to stay awake.
  • Snorting whiskey and drinking cocaine........Here's to youth..... LOL

PS Brent, can I get at these guys table PLEASE.....
  • COME ON GUYS!

Some more people have to have that iron spirit.
  • g2 wrote:
    Besides, I need to train for the 24-hour Marathon tournament "someone" is planning.

/g2

Yea yea.... we're working on it.. but KWGM 2 is taking priority at the moment.

Mark
  • g2 wrote:
    compuease wrote:
    g2 wrote:

/g2

You did, you did...  no question there...  just ribbin ya..... and jealous since I'm not allowed to stay out all night.....  unless I'm in Vegas that is....  Have fun and I'll be watching for you to nod off on Sat.... maybe stealing your chips will be easier if I hear snoring..     
    I'll just bring a pillow, like I did at the Grudge Match finale.   :D

/g2

the only reason you had a pillow at the KWGM was because you where using it so you would not hurt your teeth.