Huge Pot Bust - very cool pictures.

I don't smoke weed anymore, but the craftmanship and innovation that went into this is amazing.

http://ebaumsworld.com/huge-pot-bust.html

Probably not work safe, but how would I know...I work from home.

See that fake rock door in the yard?? These guys were hardcore.

Comments

• And they still got caught.
  • Everyone gets caught haha. But they lasted over 5 years.
  • Ok one question where do you find this stuff lol... way cool house i would say...
  • When you do nothing all day you would not believe the stuff you can find online.
  • I'm hungry. Anyone want to go for snacks?
  • moose wrote:
    I'm hungry. Anyone want to go for snacks?

LMAO!!!!! Too funny Rob!!
  • I am...

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons.

And get me that thing we used to eat back in the day, it came in a box....
  • DJP's has signs he's getting old, and now I have mine.

Read the title and thought "hmmmm, cool story about a huge pot and then something wacky happens and he goes bust". Couldn't figure out why there would be pictures. Then I clicked on the link and I thought "wow, I'm getting old".

Cheers
    Magi
  • magithighs wrote:
    DJP's has signs he's getting old, and now I have mine.

Read the title and thought "hmmmm, cool story about a huge pot and then something wacky happens and he goes bust".  Couldn't figure out why there would be pictures.  Then I clicked on the link and I thought "wow, I'm getting old".

Cheers
    Magi

Damnit my kids are right - I'm old too.
  • moose wrote:
    I'm hungry. Anyone want to go for snacks?

Haha, back in my day Dominos bread sticks and cina-sticks were the snack of choice. We wouldn't get any pizza, just several boxes of the bread. So good.
  • No way. Jamaican pattys. Best for the munchies. While you eat them you can't help but talk in a Jamaican accent. mmmmmm.