How did you get here?

How did you find pokerforum.ca?

Personally I was looking up poker articles one time and I came across the United Poker Forum. Then I when I wanted to get back I searched poker forum and this was one of the hits, and here I was.

Comments

• I woke up missing a kidney and here I was
  • Read this for a lot of info on how others found the forum.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=4219.0
  • I left my computer on and when I came home this site was up. I guess one of my friends found it or something.
  • I met Neil (sloth) in a shorthanded LHE cash game at Stars a long time ago.  We started chatting, he told me about a tournament in Kitchener, I ended up playing in it (and bubbling out IIRC).  I am pretty sure he told me about this forum at that tournament.  I also remember that he had just been on the cover of CPP at that time.
  • I didnt find it.. AcidJoe did.. and i followed him cause i am suppose to learn stuff.. so far i am learning how to find underground pothouses and all about this thing you all call manflirting *wink* ... I am gettin kinda scared, but as long as you all dont start touching each other i guess it is all good ...
  • haddon wrote:
    I left my computer on and when I came home this site was up.  I guess one of my friends found it or something.

Yeah thas was me. I found out about this site through a friend at college, I then told Haddon about it (actually showed it to you then left it up).
  • all_aces wrote:
    I met Neil (sloth) in a shorthanded LHE cash game at Stars a long time ago. We started chatting, he told me about a tournament in Kitchener, I ended up playing in it (and bubbling out IIRC). I am pretty sure he told me about this forum at that tournament. I also remember that he had just been on the cover of CPP at that time.

ahh yes, if I remember correctly we met at Tim Hortons. You wore a green Tshirt, our eyes met while you sipped your iced tea and smiled....oh errr....wait. Nevermind. Forget I said that.
  • sloth wrote:
    all_aces wrote:
    I met Neil (sloth) in a shorthanded LHE cash game at Stars a long time ago. We started chatting, he told me about a tournament in Kitchener, I ended up playing in it (and bubbling out IIRC). I am pretty sure he told me about this forum at that tournament. I also remember that he had just been on the cover of CPP at that time.

ahh yes, if I remember correctly we met at Tim Hortons. You wore a green Tshirt, our eyes met while you sipped your iced tea and smiled....oh errr....wait. Nevermind. Forget I said that.

lol

a friend of mine found it said i should log on to look for some home games in the KW area, and BANG.
  • sloth wrote:
    all_aces wrote:
    I met Neil (sloth) in a shorthanded LHE cash game at Stars a long time ago.  We started chatting, he told me about a tournament in Kitchener, I ended up playing in it (and bubbling out IIRC).  I am pretty sure he told me about this forum at that tournament.  I also remember that he had just been on the cover of CPP at that time.

Goddammit Neil, I told myself I wouldn't cry, and now.... sniff....
  • Some Dirty Whore told me.....

aka Mark
  • specialK wrote:
    sloth wrote:
    all_aces wrote:

lol

a friend of mine found it said i should log on to look for some home games in the KW area, and BANG.

enough about your sex life, how did you find the site??
  • Pretty sure SirDonk needed a ride to his first Bristol and with me being the only person
    he knows in this province with a car, told me I should play it too. Soon after that I became
    Pinhead to 90% of the people I know, and have also never left the forum since :)
  • it had me at "hello"
  • A friend of mine (my brother's brother-in-law) was sick of being the only person I could bore with my stories of bad beats and brilliant plays, I'm sure, so he told me about it.
    Now I've met a whole community of people like myself that drew me even deeper into the poker lifestyle and I don't ever wanna leave. DAMN YOU FLINT BONES!!!! ;)
  • One day I thought, I see all these WPT events and stuff, but what's going on with poker Canada? I either found CPP first from google and linked here from there or the opposite way, I can't remember which.
  • Google search - started reading RGP and wondered if there was a Canadian version
    been posting (sporadically) and lurking (3 times a day at least) ever since
    Pokerforum.ca just seems like a much more friendly, and insightful place than anywhere else I have looked at. Although www.unitedpokerforum.com is good as well
  • read about it in the kw record, about zithal and his home games couldn t wait to play these guys.
    havent been around much but now im back
  • I emailed devo (all_aces) after seeing him in poker night live and he linked me to this site. What up all?
  • I emailed devo (all_aces) after seeing him in poker night live and he linked me to this site. What up all?

All_aces do you get a referral fee for this?

As to how I got here I did a search for Poker in Canada or something like that and came across the forum. I read a few post and then I was hooked.