currently 6 active users

currently 6 active users

but i only see myself :confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• currently 6 active users

but i only see myself :confused::confused::confused:
    Currently Active Users: 7 (7 members and 0 guests)

:confused:
  • I think there is an option of hiding yourself from being seen in that list.
  • Tilter wrote:
    I think there is an option of hiding yourself from being seen in that list.
    if there's a * beside your name ie. Tilter* ...does this mean you're invisible :confused:
  • ?? I have no idea??
    Maybe I was online and then went offline?!
  • A star beside a user is an invisible user.

Admins can see all invisible users. Any other user should only ever see a star beside their own name, and only when invisible.

The whole point of being invisible is that any non-Admin user will not see you in the list of current online users. Not even with a star.

Unless there is some kind of glitch, ConfusedONE should never see Tilter* in the online user list. ConfusedONE will see either "Tilter" if Tilter is visible, or nothing if Tilter is invisible.

ScottyZ
  • I miss the vbulletin admin cp. lol
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    A star beside a user is an invisible user.

Admins can see all invisible users. Any other user should only ever see a star beside their own name, and only when invisible.

The whole point of being invisible is that any non-Admin user will not see you in the list of current online users. Not even with a star.

Unless there is some kind of glitch, ConfusedONE should never see Tilter* in the online user list. ConfusedONE will see either "Tilter" if Tilter is visible, or nothing if Tilter is invisible.

ScottyZ
    OIC :) :cool: