Heads up challenge

SENSE shannon has been trash talking lol i would like to anounce i would like to play him or suck out on HIm , wat ever it takes to win 100 bucks heas up 4 out of 7 2500 in chips
10 mins levels , they can put that on the dvd too if they would like.

Comments

• Cool, can I play the winner...3/5 will do for me.
  • That would be a fun match, I'd consider it sometime. Not to see who is the best because, as we all know, heads up is a totally different game than playing a mtt. I think I picked up a nice tell on you while dealing the other day too ;)

Well played in the Legends tournament Cole, I was saying you got lucky to be there (k8 vs. AA) but nonetheless you played very well from what I saw. I'm sure you had your fair share of bad beats against you as well.

Don't worry, we'll get a chance one day to get heads up.

stp
  • hahah ya that k8 was hullerous
  • hey cole ill give you a chance at the legend
  • First why is king 8 an underdog against any hand???? Second why does everyone play my king eight now?? :D:D
  • "K 8 make money"?
  • haddon wrote:
    "K 8 make money"?

I believe Reddington coined that phrase here in Waterloo.

JohnnieH

ps.....where is Tyson? He dropped of the face of the earth!!
  • I have found K 8 don't make money when it runs into K 10........ but then again that's just me.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    haddon wrote:
    "K 8 make money"?

JohnnieH

ps.....where is Tyson?   He dropped of the face of the earth!!

Wrong,

the phrase was coined by Happy 420 at West Side first tournament and has been on record as saying he will bring his A game this weekend.

Prophet 22
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    haddon wrote:
    "K 8 make money"?

JohnnieH

ps.....where is Tyson? He dropped of the face of the earth!!

Wrong,

the phrase was coined by Happy 420 at West Side first tournament and has been on record as saying he will bring his A game this weekend.

Prophet 22

Thank you sir, I stand corrected.
  • *Highjack*

Johnnie, you should write a song about poker with that Fender and post it.
    I can record it if you want. I think it would be funny.
  • Where's Lee these days? Still working out the details?
  • I believe Shannon should accept the challenge but mix it up a little. Best of seven with the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th games being HU NL poker. Every other game would be a spelling contest.
    I would be willing to not only fully sponsor his entry fee but take any and all bets of any size that I could cover (on Shannon to win obviously). :D
  • Shannon, haven't been on much lately, BUT
    The little green dancing Fellow, GREAT AVATAR!!!!

See yah tonite

Milton Slim (not yet)