"Legends of Bristol St" - DAY 3 THREAD

From a field of 69 players, the competition has been whittled down to the Final Six. Which player will rise above all others on the final day to become a "Legend of Bristol Street". This thread as the info on the goings on for the day.

Schedule

12 noon - Players arrive for one on one interviews, and to go over how the day will work.
2pm - Shuffle up and deal!
?? - We crown a champion!!

The competitors

"psi" Sam - $192,000
"nordique" Kevin - $145,00
"JohnnieH" Johnnie H - $119,000
"TiMSuM" Tim - $96,500
"diddy" Paul S - $88,500
"Hollywoods" Cole - $44,500

Blind Schedule (55 minute blinds)

1: 1,500-3,000 (500)
2: 2,000-4,000 (500)
3: 3,000-6,000 (1,000)
4: 4,000-8,000 (1,000)
5: 5,000-10,000 (1,000)
6: 7,000-14,000 (2,000)
7: 10,000-20,000 (3,000)
8: 15,000-30,000 (5,000)

I'm expecting the tournament to last about 5-6 hours, but I'm adding on a few more levels "just in case".

What else is going on?

- The kitchen table will be open for side games. Come on out and play games updstair or sit in on the action in the spectator section.
- I'm looking for volunteer dealers for the various blind levels. If you wish to sign up, please post here and reserve your blind level...

1 - "Prophet22" Brent
2 - "stpboy" Shannon
3 - "stpboy" Shannon
4 - "DrTyore" Mark
5 - "DrTyore" Mark
6 - "g2" Greg
7 - "haddon" Josh?
8 -

- Once play has completed, we'll be running misc interview for the DVD. "Dealer spotlights" and general comments. Anyone and everyone is welcome to contribute.
- Once the main game is done, the basement will be open for more side games. To make up for the cancellation of the Limit/ Omaha Events will be running one table (possibly two table Sng's in the evening to whoseever around) The last couple bust outs will be recorded for the DVD.
- Any other suggestions for alternate footage / parody commericals / just plain wackiness will be taken. Post your ideas here or mail me and we'll see what we can do.

We'll see the competitors starting at noon this Saturday!

Comments

• Rob,

I am going to Toronto and have to leave between 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm, I would love the opportunity to deal the first or second level.

Prophet 22
  • Rob

I'll deal whenever you need me.

Mark
  • I'm torn,

Do I get right ripped tonight and celebrate all my Irish blood? or stay in good form for tomorrow.

It's a tough one!
  • I'll deal the first, second or third level for you Rob, or two of the three.....

Paul, have a drink dammit! Good luck to all of those on day3.

stp
  • Thanks for the offers.. I'll filled in up to Level 5, but have repeated and Shannon a couple times. The table's up and the chips are out. Less than 24 hours to go!!!
  • Would love to come railbird but I have to work. Good luck all!! :D
  • If there isn't enough help I'll deal a level.
  • diddy wrote:
    I'm torn,

Do I get right ripped tonight and celebrate all my Irish blood? or stay in good form for tomorrow.

It's a tough one!

mmm......beer......have a couple......c'mon.........
  • It's St. Patrick's Day!  You all have to get ripped!!!!1

1Except Johhnie

/g2
  • Rob, I'd be happy to deal Round 6.

/g2
  • is anyone going for the side games?
  • Rob I'm pulling a Hellmuth, I should be there by 1.

Sorry.
  • Rob, there is a good chance I won't be able to make it to deal Level 6 (I'm guessing I would need to be there 5:45 ~ 6:00pm ish). I have an assignment due at midnight that I was hoping to have done by now, but I keep running into retarded compile errors (ask Trevor how much of a pain those are). But I figure there's a good chance there won't even be a Level 6, all depends on how fast Johnnie knocks everyone out.

GOOOOOO JOHNNIE!!! :)

Johnnie has to win, so he can afford the $5 he still owes me from the Sens whooping T.O. (as always)

Any updates?

/g2
  • Are there any side games on the go?

Thinking of leaving now...
  • Sorry guys, officially can't make it. Stupid C++ :rage:

/g2