A special request not to engage

Folks, It's always been very nice to know many of you are willing to come to my defense in the BBC battle.  Without your support I may have left the forum a long time ago.  However, I've long since realized it's a losing battle and I've chosen never to engage again.  As I mentioned in another post, I have a thick skin.   So, no matter how ridiculous things get, I'm asking you not to post in my defense or post the obvious.  It will just fuel a fire that need not get fired.  I'm happy that Sloth has committed to enforcing the rules, so if it gets personal things will be fixed.

Shuffle up and Deal!  Let's have some fun.

Cheers
Magi

Comments

• I got your back on this
  • Very classy Lou, but it's so hard to put all these 1-liners on a shelf ... but you're right (as usual ;) ).
  • As I was reading the other post, I did want to mention there's no way I can be embarrassed.  I'll do that all by myself by forgetting someone's name, going late to a meeting, misreading someone's post etc., etc.  I find those things very embarrassing.

The really cool thing I also realized is that someone is paying others to help improve my game.  How cool is that!

Cheers
    Magi
  • ...there's no way I can be embarrassed. I'll do that all by myself by forgetting someone's name...

Johan,

I know exactly what you mean.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    ...there's no way I can be embarrassed.  I'll do that all by myself by forgetting someone's name...

Johan,

I know exactly what you mean.

ScottyZ

:D  I really enjoy your sense of humour!  Man-flirting?  Who cares.

Cheers
    Magi