ottawa senators

Is this the year...I think if dominic is healthy and havlat comes back strong the team is going to do it this year...we have a great back up goalie and havlat taking a spot on the top 2 lines makes the 3rd and 4th lines better by way of a current 2nd line player moving to the third...

Go Sens Go !

Comments

• Being a die hard leaf fan I naturaly hate the Senators but even I can admit that they have one hell of a team there. The new NHL really helped them be the best. I just hope the Leafs dont sneak into the playoffs and have to play Ottawa in the first round. I dont think I could handle a first round exit by the hand of the Sens.

go leafs go :wav:
  • I hate the sens, they do have a good team though... either way i would be happy to see the cup come to canada.
    SocietyRed wrote:
    Being a die hard leaf fan I naturaly hate the Senators but even I can admit that they have one hell of a team there. The new NHL really helped them be the best. I just hope the Leafs dont sneak into the playoffs and have to play Ottawa in the first round. I dont think I could handle a first round exit by the hand of the Sens.

go leafs go

as i am also a die hard leafs fan as well it is natural for me to hate the sens, but what i want to know is what ever happened to the montreal - toronto rivalry, it's been sort of toned down since the sens came into the league but i still think it's one of the best rivalries.
  • Yeah! GO SENS!!!

Even if the Leafs manage to make he playoffs they're just gonna get pounded by the Sens!

I can't wait to watch the Sens make a run for the cup and I will be IN OTTAWA!!!

/g2
  • specialK wrote:

as i am also a die hard leafs fan as well it is natural for me to hate the sens, but what i want to know is what ever happened to the montreal - toronto rivalry, it's been sort of toned down since the sens came into the league but i still think it's one of the best rivalries.

I think the playoff series 3 or 4 years in a row with the Sens helped heat that rivalry. Montreal and Toronto havent met in the playoffs in quite a long time.