Happy Birthday Brent!

Happy 25th Birthday Brent! May this year be more prosperous for yourself and West Side Poker Club. All the best with the fat boy challenge.

westside8

Comments

• Happy Birthday!! Hopefully you can reward yourself with something other than a few carrots!!

Cheers
    Lou
  • Happy Birthday Brent!
  • westside8 wrote:
    Happy 25th Birthday Brent! 

I'm just going to throw this out there...I think he mayyyy be a bit older than 25. Either way though, Happy Birthday!

stp
  • Happy Birthday Brent!

/g2
  • I find it offensive that a moderator would impart good wishes onto only one forum member based solely on his date of birth. This is, infact, discrimination against all forum members not born today.

Wes, please ban Wes.

Thanks.
  • Here's to the owner/opertator of the West Poker Club, a great player himself, and to a good friend!!!

Best Wishes on your "25th" Birthday!

JohnnieH
  • ohh to be 25... ohh to feel 25...

this is the last positive milestone birthday. everyone after this is on the way down the hill :)

happy birthday brent.
  • have a fantastic bday brent!
  • Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday dear Brennntttt....happy birthday to you!!!
  • Happy birthday Brent... much love!!

Mark
  • Happy Birthday Brent!!! All the best for the upcoming year.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Here's to the owner/opertator of the West Poker Club, a great player himself, and to a good friend!!!

Best Wishes on your "25th" Birthday!

JohnnieH

Ditto, I could not have said this better myself..well except I would have put my name at the bottom?
    Happy Birthday Brent!
  • magithighs wrote:
    Happy Birthday!! Hopefully you can reward yourself with something other  than a few carrots!!

Cheers
    Lou

Lou , just a reminder, carrot humour isn't funny!!!!

Happy Birthday Brent!! NO CAKE, not even Carrot Cake

If I remember I'll e-mail you know what as your present

Milton Slim (not yet)
  • wow brent have a good 25th bday.... wait a second...
  • All the best on your 25th+16th birthday (it's two milestone in one!).

Steve
  • hey brent have a good one
  • Hey Brent have a great BirthDay I hope your 41st was as good as your "25th" LOL

Maybe I can come up this afternoon and some one can have a game for your BirthDay.

Cameron
  • You guys are welcome to come to my place tonight and play a league game with us. A few extra seats are still available.

Sorry Brent, B'day or no B'day, you still have to buyin though. But we'll take it easy on you.

AJ
  • Hey man, have an absolutely wonderful birthday.

Cheers
    Court
  • I want to thank everyone for their good wish on my 41st birthday. Thanks to Wes for thinking I was 25th. How I would have lived life differently the last 16 years. I especially want to thank Blazin72 for taking the afternoon off work to cook me a nice steak dinner (Zithal said I could have a cheat day) and then paying my first sit n go tonight at TNorth's place.

I want to thank Mark, Shannon, Tom, Mario, Shopsy, and Cam for the great evening of poker and the fabulous birthday cake from DQ. It was totally an very much appreciated. I also appreciate everyone donking their chips to me to allow my to win, quite the present.

Thanks again to everyone, I truly had a wonderful day!!!

Prophet 22

• I want to thank Mark, Shannon, Tom, Mario, Shopsy, and Cam for the great evening of poker and the fabulous birthday cake from DQ.  It was totally an very much appreciated.  I also appreciate everyone donking their chips to me to allow my to win, quite the present.

4 times in a row Brent...

Running into your sets 4 times in a row is pretty damned crazy.

Mark
  • ok late birthday wish... I dont know how i Missed it but your one of my favorite guys out there,,,,, Wait ,,,, 25.. ummm that makes me like 5 or something like that ... *wink* Hope you had a good one Brent see ya soon

Aimee