Saturday March 18th - Two seats open

Okay, so I'm having a friendly cheap night of SNG's this Saturday with Mario, Wolffhound, Johnnie and his wife and some other friends who don't post here....and Johnnie goes and makes the final table at Bristol....Johnnie, what were you thinking!!!! (Seriously tho good luck!).

Anyways, I was not really sure how to approach this..Johnnie and his wife are coming (hopefully) after Bristol so I have two seats available, I prefer to have a full table and there are so many people on this forum I would like to invite????

If you're into a casual cheap night of fun PM me.

Comments

• It is all sadly so clear to me now, I have no friends...sigh.
  • My plans for the weekend changed, we are going to be in town now. I will let you know soon.
  • You have 1 friend, and I'll bring Jenn too ;)
  • Woohoo...and Adam, I was still waiting on 1 person...they have not got back to me yet, let me know asap there may be 1 spot left for you.

E.
  • beanie42 wrote:
    You have 1 friend, and I'll bring Jenn too ;)

I knew she didn't like me :'(
  • Unfortunately I can't make it, thanks for the invite though. Another time for sure!

stp
  • Thanks E for the invite..... However I"m Apparently doing something with the wife. next time for sure.

Cheers,

Shopsy
  • Thanks for the responses guys, we're all full for tomorrow....next time I think I'll get two or three tables going and open it up to the forum.

E.