5am Wednesday PARTY DOWN??

Currently in 4 $55 sngs and they are all frozen...anyone else???

Comments

• GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

They just cancelled them all, in first second third and second with 3 players left in each of them. FKRS.
  • I bet they just want to make it so that people can't finish clearing their March Madness bonus in time to get the next tier...

I've still got 4000 hands to go in 6 days. Gonna be tough to do if they go down nightly....

Then again, I'll probably run out of money before i get to 4K hands.
  • I just want to finish my bonus there so I can move on to a new bonus somewhere else.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    I bet they just want to make it so that people can't finish clearing their March Madness bonus in time to get the next tier...
    I never heard about this bonus and don't see it on bonuswhores.com - any details?
  • Pretty sure they're all account-specific now. Anyway, the deposit period for this one ended on the 11th.

This one was 25%, Max $100 bonus. 10x raked hands to clear in 7 days. If you clear the bonus in 3 days, you get another bonus, no deposit same amount at 15x clear. Get that one done in 3 days, another bonus at 20x to clear. Not really the best of bonuses, 20x clear is kinda harsh... I'm not actually doing the 3 bonuses, maybe just the first one.
  • I cleared the first 2 but I'm not going to bother with the 20x. Too many hands for the middle of the week. Besides, plenty of other bonuses to clear. It's moderately annoying that the 2nd and 3rd bonuses don't show up in the pending bonus account, so you've got to keep track of the raked hands and make sure Party pays up once it's cleared.
  • beanie42 wrote:
    Hork42 wrote:
    I bet they just want to make it so that people can't finish clearing their March Madness bonus in time to get the next tier...
    I never heard about this bonus and don't see it on bonuswhores.com - any details?

mine was deposit by the 17th of March
  • I only got $75 at 15% :'(. And theres no way I'm doing the 3rd bonus. I don't want them to slowly make all my bonuses 20X because they know I did it once.
  • Well, I got all 4 buy-ins back plus an equal share of all the busted players' buy-ins.
  • Yeah what's going on ?? The bonuses beyond the first one doesn't show up !

PP phone support is down and they're not answering emails !
  • PP phone support is down and they're not answering emails !

Probably cause they've got 10 billion angry whining 2+2ers bitching about their bonuses and why Party should bow down and kiss their collective asses... :)

Apparently the 2nd bonus took a while to go through (and you're right it doesn't show up in the pending bonus account). Just keep track of your raked hands in pokertracker, and as long as you meet the requirements you should be good (I emailed them just to confirm when I'd met the 2nd bonus req). Don't worry, you'll get paid...
  • sharpe88 wrote:
    Yeah what's going on ?? The bonuses beyond the first one doesn't show up !

PP phone support is down and they're not answering emails !

Dont mean to be a bitch, but if you read the bonus details you'd know that it wasn't supposed to show up in your bonus account. No need no barrage support with emails asking about something they clearly stated in the terms.
  • Well the bonus details have dissappeared, the bonus has disappeared and it doesn't show up in transaction history (the first one did), i haven't gotten a reply from customer support in a week so yeah i have a reason to bitch

edit: okay now a link shows up http://www.partypoker.com/offers/25to100MAR_060306.htm

It hardly makes clear that it's not going to show in your bonus acct
  • sharpe88 wrote:
    Well the bonus details have dissappeared, the bonus has disappeared and it doesn't show up in transaction history (the first one did) so yeah i have a reason to bitch

The bonus details are there when they first tell you you have a bonus. It only makes sense to read the terms they have set out before you deposit. And calm down, I wasn't calling you a bitch I was saying that I'm not trying to be a bitch. You can't not read the terms and then complain about something that was explained.

And yes Party Poker support is horrible and I wouldn't play there unless I had a bonus to clear. And just so you know the second and third bonus should show up by 10am the day after you clear it.