not quite ding ding ding yet

After getting killed most of the last week play sng's and tourneys I made the final table as chip leader on a $10 poker.com tourney. It won't be large but it sure beats sucking ass......

Comments

• Ended up 2nd for a final table payday. Now to carry that over to Bristol tomorrow.
  • glad to hear the week is heading in the right direction - congrats!
  • The week is continuing in the right direction. Currently 2nd with 5 left in a PL Hold'em tourney. Now to take this one down. Tho everyone right now is short stacked as the big stack is under 20 BB. I almost blew this one as I went from 1st to 7th with 7 left. But getting all in against a bigger pocket pair will do that do ya.
  • Playing the Money Madness right now on Pacific. Down to 129 from over 700 currently 80th with 80 spots paying out. Time to get moving. 15 minute blind levels on line seem so long.
  • 89 left and currently in 59th.  Can't get a hand to save my life.  Thank god for steals.  Looks like a good $5 sat. investment so far. 

Edit: Currently 32 with 40 left. Just lost a big hand when my mid pockets got taken out by KQ off when he flopped the K. Dropped me from 10th to present spot.
  • Finished 22nd. My all in with JJ lost to K9 suited when he hit the king on the river.