Guelph. Thursday. Cancelled. :( Rockwood tho!?

:)
J/K..no rebuys....i'll just throw the table and "oops" we'll have to sort out all those little chips on the floor! ;)

Guelph thursday!
Who's in ya'll? We could hit up the rock..i have a score to settle!...or we could play in good ol mark's house!

1. Rebuy Mark
2. Mark L
3. ?

Comments

• I'm out the tourny is on baby and I can't get away from march maddness!!! Sorry I can't hit you up with the quads again!!

mike
  • I'm gonna be a no show as well dinner with the family.
    Newell
  • alright, well if we dont get the people out for this then i'm heading to the rock!
    you can have your "basketball" and your "Family" or whatever you call it! ;)
    M
  • well, maybe we can convince Mike to come if we can watch the NCAA tourney while we play???
  • maybe on sat or sunday but not on the first night!!!! It's the best sports two days of the year thursday and friday

mike
  • I'd be in for the home game, not the Rock.
  • why no love for the rock tim! it's good times..some soft poker
  • I love living in rockwood but as poker goes its crap.
    Newell
  • No disrespect to The Rock, just going out later so wanna stay local.
  • i see..it's looking more and more like a rockwood night...sadly..maybe i'll try and get a game together for saturday or sunday?
  • what is the score you want to settle in the rock anyways??

mike
  • I made final table on tuesday....and i flopped the nut straight...i had J9..8,10 Q flopped....i went all in, got called by Q5. Guy hit 2 running 5's for a boat.
    BRUTAL.
    of course..when he called with Q,5 i was pretty excited. then a 5 hit. then another one.
    i think it's rigged! :)
    all those live poker games are rigged i hear.
    So march maddness eh? I've never been big on the whole basket ball thing...
  • Hey folks,

I'm having a small game at my house (South end, near the Y) on Sat at 2. We've got about 5 and can fit 10...
    PM me if you're interested...

Ken
  • Can someone please give me full details for Rockwood?

Thanx in advance.