Tourney in Brampton - Saturday April 1st

Check out Mike and Marcia's poker stag - Saturday April 1, 12:30pm start

Comments

• All the info and sign up is under the home game link
  • I'd have to say this is in the wrong forum. Forum interlopers, sheesh...
  • Yea, you would think the moderator could do a better job of watching out for this kind of stuff, huh?

Anybody know who these people are anyway?? Anyone interested in joining in on the game? I might be interested, might be a good place to seek new members as well.
  • Maybe it's just me, but I hate rebuys, nothing sucks more than eliminating a player, then watching him reach back in his pocket, get more chips, and comeback and eventually do one of 3 things.

1. eliminate you.
    2. place higher in the money than you.
    3. win the whole thing.

Cash games, sure, keep reaching for your wallet, the hands I win againts that fish, is cash in my pocket.  In a tourny, it's just more chips on the table, and almost never results in cash in my pocket no matter how many times I eliminate a player.

Case and point; played that bar game a few weeks ago.  Had one fish on my right, eliminated him twice.  He came back, I never rebought.  I finished just out of the money, he finished in the money.  (Just don't like rebuy tournaments  :rage: )
  • Only reason I put it on this is for the Bride and Groom...Since their stag and doe is in Brampton thought it might make sense to post it to the Ching League site....And yes their will be a lot of potential members attending....a great deal of the groom's friends and co-workers play on a regular basis in Brampton and Mississauga but are not aware of this site or the Ching League....Also it will have a lot of the regular type stag and doe stuff...like free buffet, pop, juice and water etc (beers are cheap at the legion...$1.50 i think)...And I'm told there will be a lot of door prizes to be won(I have no idea what those prizes will be though)....Also the Tourney is being run by the West Side Poker Club in their format, so there will not be any funny business.