Game 2 Player's List

Hmmmmmmmm, I hope this isn't a sign or anything. Two weeks in a row with less than desired participants. Remember, eight player minimum rule is in effect. Less than eight, we just play for funzies.

STR82ACE - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-10 16:52:23
BigChrisEl - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-10 17:18:43
JHJ - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-10 19:56:44
EElliott - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-11 11:11:04
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-13 11:20:02
Igor - Seat Reserved - via email (BigChrisE's buddy)
Allen - Seat Reserved - via email (BigChrisE's other buddy; who knew he had 2??)
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - via posting
Wendym - Seat Reserved - via posting
ACDC - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-15 12:23:45
Numbers - Seat Reserved - via posting
TPower - Seat Reserved - via phone call
T.O.N.Y. - Seat Reserved - via phone call
Gus - Seat Reserved - via phone call
Esool - Seat Reserved - TENTATIVE

Comments

• If you are going to come please let AJ know as soon as possible so he can arrange tables and get the game set up properly.

-Chris
  • I'm in, just don't like using that home poker tour site.
    STR82ACE wrote:
    ...  Less than eight, we just play for funzies.

So funzies means, if I lose, I get my money back? :D
  • So funzies means, if I lose, I get my money back?  :D

You're funny. We bust you out first. :D

Is there a problem with the Home Poker Site?
  • So funzies means, if I lose, I get my money back?  :D

Only if you lose in second........
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Is there a problem with the Home Poker Site?

No real problem, I guess it works the way it was intended. Just that it makes me login to see the league page and next game schudule. then I have to login again to send my RVSP. I just need something to complain about.
  • It looks like I may get 3 people from my work to come, Allen, Wyndham and a new player.
  • So Wyndham is in too.....any news from ACDC and Numbers?
  • No word yet from those two. Odd too :'(
  • Numbers wrote:
    I refuse to play with BigChris until he renounces his foosball title.
  • Numbers wrote:
    I refuse to play with BigChris until he renounces his foosball title.

Well I couldn't have done it with out the help of the Bus Driver
  • Well, guess who's coming to play some cards afterall...ACDC! :D

Welcome back Kris!!
  • I'm trying to get one more as well.

If any one knows of any friends or colleagues that would be interested you should try and get them to come out to at least one game.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    I'm trying to get one more as well.

Awww gee....so sweet of you, Chris! Recruiting all these people to donate to my win tomorrow! :D
  • ElElliott wrote:
    Awww gee....so sweet of you, Chris! Recruiting all these people to donate to my win tomorrow! :D

Don't forget the finders fee :fish:
  • Me and Dave are going Snowboarding on Thursday and should be back in time for poker. So count us both in. Looks like we might finally get a decent sized game!!!

See you tomorrow night!
  • SNOWBOARDING?!?!?!?

My GOD, will SPRING EVER GET HERE?! :rage:

List has been updated. See you guys tomorrow. Broken bones while boarding excuses will NOT be tolerated.
  • I couldn't get the extra player but he said he may be interested in next week.
  • Looks like a good group tonight eitherway. Glad to be seeing alot of new faces too. See everyone tonight!!
  • Looks like you almost missed my RSVP...??? I'm in for tonight, thanks for being so patient with me.
    I did not give a sign of life cause I'm up to my ears with work these days. Don't want to bitch and complain like I usually do but currently only our project co-coordinator and I are actively contributing to this thing called Pancor Industries. Everybody else is either sick or on vacation and that is why I have no time to my usual internet surfing...

But I'll see you all at the felt tonight!!!
    AC
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Looks like a good group tonight eitherway.  Glad to be seeing alot of new faces too.  See everyone tonight!!

More  :fish: equals more shark.gif
  • Down, boy. You have to get through the BIG BOYS first, and that INCLUDES me! :rage: