Why is there no games saturday nights anywhere??

Every Saturday night . I want to go play poker and the only thing is the places i dont want to go to.. Cant someone have something on Saturday night..

Comments

• I would have hosted something this weekend, but I was planning on being in the Legends Day 2 :(

/g2
  • I would host tonight if you can get enough people. I live in Breslau, just outside Kitchener
  • After winning an 80-person tournament in the afternoon, :) I played on Saturday night at St. Louis Bar & Grill in Oakville. There were thirty players, with three of the females making it to the final ten. Another tournament I have played on Saturday nights is the freeroll at Blue Goose Tavern in Etobicoke.
    Cant someone have something on Saturday night..
  • We can have sngs next Saturday at my place if there is interest
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    After winning an 80-person tournament in the afternoon, :)

What did you win?

stp
  • He won Cock Soup!
  • Ok Closer to Toronto people ... :'( ... do you think cause i want to play poker AcidJoe is gonna drive me all the way to kitchener area Oakville area ... WELL mabye if i treat him really nice or sumtin..*wink*
  • There's a Tourney in Brampton Saturday April 1st - 12:30pm start...check out Mike and Marcia poker stag
  • stpboy wrote:
    What did you win?
    stp
    It was a freeroll, and I won a gift certificate, passes for a movie premiere, T-shirt and hat.

The following night, I played at Crabby Joe's.  I won a seat for a WSOP qualification tournament in June.  WSOP, here I come! :D
    Ok Closer to Toronto people
    There is also a free tournament at Keating Channel Pub & Grill at 2 Villiers Street just off Cherry Street, starting on March 25 at 7:30 PM.