Paradise Sat$40K Tourney.

Hey! I won a seat into Paradise's $40K tourney today at 3pm EST. My signin name at Paradise is "TigerTooth". You're welcome to come out and watch me lose it... :D

Biggest tourney of my short career so far! Surprised I even won a seat. 152 Players in the pregame with top 23 getting a seat. I ended in 12th in the pregame. Hope I can do as well in the BIG SHOW!!

AJ

ps - just found out it's a rebuy/addon game at 3pm. Unlimited rebuys until the first break, with an optional addon at first break. DAMN, I don't like rebuys :rage:!! Oh well, I'm going to give it my best shot

Comments

• Go and represent The Hill

Best of luck

BTW if you win it will you sweeten the pot for this Thursday’s game?
  • Good Luck, Two Chip Louie! :D
  • Thanks guys, I do my best to make the league proud. :D
    BigChrisEl wrote:
    BTW if you win it will you sweeten the pot for this Thursday’s game?

Sure can. If I win, the snacks will be double the sugar content!! :D How's that for sweetening the pot??
    :D
  • Take 'er down, 2C!
  • Thanks Greg.
    :D

First prize is now at $9100 with just over 300 players registered.

I always thought the prizes would go UP in value??
    :'(
  • FRIGGIN REBUYS!!! These guys ARE NUTS!!! :rage:
  • End of the rebuy period, and I'm sitting at 8th out of 347 left out of 470. :D

AND MY KINGS PAID OFF FOR ONCE TOO!!! WOOHOO!!
  • QQ's held up, followed by my AKo!!
  • 2nd break, and I'm in pretty good shape. Good thing I built a good stack early though, the cards have become very cold lately. Hoping it will turn around for me!!
  • 80th. :'(

DAMN IT!!! :rage:

Thanks to everyone who was there to support me. It was great to see all the support for me. I appreciate it more than you know. Sorry I couldn't hang in there to the money round, but after losing a good size of my stack to a river chaser who ended up making trips, I just tilted out of control.

Next time.
  • You played good STR82ACE; it was interesting to watch, as I have never "railbird" before. I was surprised that guy hung around with the Queen as long as he did. It didn't show your hand on that one but I figured you for either lower trips or 2 pair, either which way the river killed you.

BTW how did you win entry into that tournament?
  • I was on 2 pr, Kings and something else, I don't remember.

Earlier in the day there was a $5 tournament on Paradise, freezeout style, top 23 won a seat to the $40K R&A game. It was alot of fun to make it as far as I did, it was the largest field tourney I have been in to date. Just wish I could have done better in it, at least make the money. I was 20 positions out of the money. :'(