A few hands for analysis

A few hands from 1/2 6 max on Stars.

Hand 1: First hand at table, in BB with no reads on anyone.

AKo. UTG limps, button raises, hero 3bets, UTG and Button calls

Flop K 7 6 rainbow

Hero bets, UTG calls, button raises, hero calls (? - maybe 3 bet to eliminate limper?), UTG calls

Turn J completely the rainbow

Hero check, UTG checks, button raises, hero check-raise, UTG fold, button 3 bets (?), hero calls

River 4

Hero check, villain raises, hero calls

Hand 2: After about 2 orbits, hero in cutoff, villain has been aggressive

Folds to hero in cutoff, raises with 99, villain in SB calls, BB calls

Flop K-9-5 2 spades

SB bets, BB folds, hero raises, villain calls

Turn 8

Villain checks, hero bets, villain check-raises, hero 3 bets, villain calls

River J spades

Villain check, hero ?

Hand 3: 2/4 table 6 max - no read on villain. Hero in cutoff with KQ, villain on button

Hero raises, villain 3 bets, both blinds fold

Flop K-10-x (I think 6 or 7)

Hero checks, villain bets, hero check-raise, villain 3 bets, hero calls

Turn Q

Hero checks, villain bets, hero check-raise, villain 3 bets, hero caps

River 3

Hero bets, villain raises, hero calls

Let me know where I played these hands wrong. And if you want, try to guess what the villains have.

Comments

• #1: I'd 3-bet on the flop to knock out UTG. After you fold him on the turn calling the river is automatic.

#2: I don't think I know a lot of players who lead out the flop and then check raise the turn with a flush draw. This makes it needlessly expensive to draw. Value bet and I think I'd 3-bet the river.

#3: Ok, no read on villian and he 3-bet preflop. AJ+, 88+. Then he goes crazy on the flop. With no reads I think you can give him credit for a hand. BUT with no reads I dont know if I'm looking to fold (Two pair, limit, 6max? no way). I think I want to get to showdown cheaper and make a note on his holding.
  • 1: 3-bet the flop.
    2: Super easy bet, BBC is probably right about a 3-bet too.
    3: Probably just call down the 3-bet on the turn. Maybe he's overplaying AA but it's starting to look like a set.