BRANTFORD TONIGHT!

I am thinking of heading up to BCC tonight.

I am picking up Nordique at the Timmys by the Sobey/Zellers plaza on Weber.

I will be leaving around 4:10 anyone interested in coming let me know - or swing by Timmys.

Thanks,

Comments

• HOUSE FOR SALE

(I am developing a problem)
  • if yah go, let us know the rake for 10-20, thanks!
  • If I wasn't so sick, I'd be in for sure!!

Good Luck Tom and Kevin!!

JohnnieH
  • if yah go, let us know the rake for 10-20, thanks!

Session Fee!!!!! No rake on 10/20

Tom,

Man are you ever sexy shirtless!
  • The session fee for 10-20 is $5 every half hour. Much better than a raked game if you win a few pots an hour.

Steve
  • SUCH a fun night!!
  • Wow what a night played from 7:30 to 3:30.

Up a smashing $26 (plus 5 beers). But not horribly dissappointed.

In the first hour I had too top sets flushed out at the river costing me about $120. So I was hoping just to get back to even.

Some of the more memorable moments.

1. I flop nut str8 in a capped pot preflop. I have KQ. One guy had the ignorant end of the str8. One guy had two pair. One guy on a flush draw. This hand alone made back much of my 120 loss.

2. I tip the dealer on this nice pot. I toss the chip on the table it bounces about 6 inches of the table and goes right down the tip slot (swish). It was really quite impressive.

3. I am playing in a $40 pot. I have 99. Flop QQ3. I bet - three cold calls. Turn 8. I bet - three cold calls. River 3. I bet and am re-raised ( by a guy who says I dont believe you have the Q) I call. I say I have 9s. He said he just has the 3 and mucks.

As the chips come towards from the dealer - someone pipes up saying the other guy had the boat. I simply say "Yah - but he mucked". Dealer agrees as does the guy who mucked (with his face in his hands). I take the free pot :)

Anyway after spending most of my night playing catch up for my 2 big losses in the first hour I am up $26. As I am waiting for Haddon to finish his game I toss 20 in the slots right by the door - Cleopatra was calling my name :). My third spin I win 100 credits ($25) nearly matching my 9 hours of poker :)

I do a couple of more spins and take the smart way out and cash out of the slots up an additional $16.

Thanks Andrew. Its the Green Tea, salads and yoga :)
  • How was Nordique's night?

Tons of fun!!

Would love to go again...like now...or tomorrow.