Anyone looking for info on home games?

Hi, if you are looking for information on home games or home tourney, check out, www.homepokertourney.com. There is a ton of info from building tables, chip needed, blinds structure and a lot more, hope it helps you as much as it helped me......

Comments

• you're right, that is a very helpful site.
    actually, it's that site that led me to this one...worth it right there!
  • check out the home games directory on www.thepokerresource.com too.
  • I have to say that the www.homepokertourney.com was a great resource for starting up my bi-weekly PL Hold'em tournament. The info on how many chips were needed, what denominations, blind structure, everything. We're up to nearly 20 bodies every time with a lot more interest than that and everything still runs smoothly, even though we don't quite have the right balance of chips and I'm starting to have to spend almost too much time monitoring to play. And since I'm not making any money off running the game, I have to play. :)

And they had some helpful misdeal rules that I printed out every week with all the other tourney info (names of those attending, chip values, payouts). It wasn't until the 6th tournament that I hosted that there was ever a serious misdeal mid-hand and what do you know, I had a piece of paper with the proper procedure for resolving it, so no one felt like they were getting a raw deal.

It may seem like there is more than you could possibly need for a home game, but it anticipates just about every problem you might run into so you don't need to worry if there is a crisis.

tpfelt.
  • Not many Canadian home games posted at www.thepokerresource a lot more Canadian home games posted at www.homepokergames.com
  • True but the pokerresource.com has only been live for 2 weeks. Give us a chance! but thanks for checking it out anyway.
  • great site!