New Members Welcome!!

Chinguacousy Hill Poker League is starting our second season Thrusday night at 8:30pm, and we are inviting all interested players in the Brampton Area to join us.

The league is open to anyone 19yrs of age and older, and currently has about 10 to 12 regular members, with another few that show up periodically. The format is freezeout tournament NLHE, buyin is $50, of which, $10 goes into the final Tournament of Champions pot at the end of the season.

For more information, check our our board on the Home Games section.

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?board=51.0

You can also contact me through a PM or by posting here, and I will send you all the details you need to know.

We're hoping to get a couple more regular players out to each game, I have room for a total of 18 players, and would love to see it fill up every game.

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote:
    Chinguacousy Hill Poker League is starting our second season Thrusday night at 8:30pm, and we are inviting all interested players in the Brampton Area to join us.

FYI you can be from anywhere but the closer to Brampton the easier it will be for you to come out. ;)
  • Yes - I hear they'll even let guys from Georgetown participate donate!
  • Don't think of it as an EXPENSE...think of it as an INVESTMENT in BigChris's run for the WSOP :D
  • Again new players are welcomed. This is a friendly game open to everyone. If you are interested come and check it out..

We have only played one game this season so far so there is lots more to go.