Just Won my 1st online tourny

It was on absolute poker an it was only the $2.00 buy in but I still won it after about 2 hrs of playing, It was down to me an another guy an he had around $8800 chips to my $2100 an I ended up beating him goin allin with 6's. Feels good to win

Comments

• Congrats, I guess it was an SNG. 2 hours must have been a long sit :) But coming 1st always helps.
  • 2 hours? how many tables were there? Limit? No limit?

Details man!

Congrats :)
  • Congrats BB. Boy I remember that feeling. lol Just remember how you got there. And realize you will eventually get streaks of bad cards too. Don't let it discourage you. If you ever have a stretch like that, consider playing in the freerolls to burn off steam. I do. But you've had (have) that winning feeling now though, and that alone seems to improve a persons attitude on the game for awhile. Ride the wave.
  • it was a no limit game
    lastnite they cards were treating me real bad so today I wanted to place better then 6th (my best lastnite), I don't really remember too many details but the turning point was when I had KK re-raised preflop had 2 ppl call on me the flop came K55 which gave me the full house the action was on me so I checked had someone raise $90 nothin big the pot size was around $1100 so someone else called an I re-raised like $1100 an the raise fold and got called on the that I don't remember what the turn it maybe a 2 or 3, the other person called so I went allin an he called me he had 2 pairs to my full house an knocked him out, that gave me the chip lead but I lost it again.
    I'm playing heads up I got around $2300 to the other guyz $10,000+ I ended up stealing a few blinds an winning on an all in 2 of a kind, it was great feels good to win for real money even tho it was low stakes I'm a winner today. I noticed playing for free is way different from playin for money you don't get alot of allins like in free when someone is allin on 44.
  • Sometimes it's like that. I played in one $5 S+G very much like that recently. They'd melt everytime I'd raise big. lol Even after I was low stacked I managed second for $11. If you play enough of these you'll see both good and bad players. It's strange sometimes. lol

I also played one once that was so tight, it took an hour just to lose the first player. lol That was a long S+G for sure. Everyone commented on how good a game it was. And how rare that happens. lol
  • I'm on a 3 sng winning streak, all firsts. I played two yesterday and one today. Twice in todays I should of been out but caught trip fours to bust a better pair both times. Once I was playng pocket 4's and the other time I was playing a-4 suited. I had a big chip lead because of it, but then had my aces cracked by two pair (kings and fives.) It was actually my fault because I slowplayed them headsup. But 10 hands later I get my revenege because I get pocket fours again and flop quads. I get the very same guy betting into me enough that when I go all-in on the river he cant release his hand. It was perfect.

Four is my new favorite number.