you know you're getting old when....

($3 rebuy, I'm in for $9) With about 100 left, I had about 50k. It was a bit under the average. At the break I rebooted the PC, and then something on the tv caught my eye. Then when the pc was up I checked my email. Then I remembered I wanted to talk to someone so I made a phone call. During the phone call I forgot I was playing cards. lol Long story.

Anyhoo, when I do come back to the table I'm surprised I've only lost half my stack. But the bad news is I'm 39th out of 39 and low stacked. I doubled up on a 10-9 suited vs a 10-5 suited bluff by the chipleader. I was in the BB, so semi committed anyway.

Then made a few good steals and in a short time I'm up to 19th.

About an hour later I have another $215 entry chip. lol Now the 5500+ frenzy to try to get thru on Sunday. I hate those mothers now that they're that big. I dunno. Maybe a sleep during that one to sharpen my game.

Comments

• That's an awesome story... Life is full of distractions, so don't worry until it happens at a B&M. ;)
  • In a moment of clarity I cashed in the chip for T$
    I'm saving them and my FPP's for wsop sats.
  • Won another $215 chip last night in the $3-R on stars. Not sure if I'll play on Sunday or cash it in like the last one. I spent about 100 T$ from the last one playing in tourneys all week.
    So much for saving it up. lol At least I didn't fall asleep in this one, ...until the bubble. lol But I had 145K by then, so it was a no brainer. The vodkas I sipped last night and the long day(week) I had, took it's toll. hehe

Sleep is rapidly becoming my best poker weapon. lol
  • DJP wrote:
    Sleep is rapidly becoming my best poker weapon. lol
    Lack of Sleep is my Achille's Heal