Limit heads up

I've been playing a lot of limit heads up sng's and was wondering what my win rate should be..... I'm averaging just over 60% wins. I've been playing at sites where the blinds go up every x hands as opposed to time. Where should the win rate be? Is anyone else playing a lot of these tourneys. Today I'm 6-2 which isn't too bad. Could have been perfect so far except for KK vs AA with 100/200 blinds and we both found ourselves capping to the max.

Comments

• I play HU sngs -- NLH, Stud8, PLO and PLO8, no limit holdem though. Win rate overall is just under 70%, although PLO and PLO8 are closer to 75% and holdem closer to 65%. Don't know if that helps but there u are.
  • It helps me out, I think the minimum you should be achieving is 60%. I'm not quite running 70 but I'm in the mid 60's. It just seems like forever to build up a bankroll. Mind you on a per hour basis it's probably good as most of them don't even go 15 minutes. I'm averaging start to finish at 9.5 minutes.
  • Oh, and my numbers were higher at lower limits, but as you move up your wins will decrease but your $/h increase. I generally only play 2 at a time due to the constant clicking.
  • I just went through the most pain I've ever been through on Pacific. After whooping this dude's ass in 4 minutes he played me again and used his whole 15 seconds for every decision. Took me 47 minutes to get through it, all the while he was in the chat box complaining about how I'm a lucky donkey who shouldn't be allowed to play. Apparently calling one raise in limit heads up with 9 2 off is a bad play. then when you hit the flop for 2 pair and take down his QQ your the donk.

Just had to vent......grrrrrrrrr some people
  • Be sure to jot down his name - and everytime you see him at an HU table - sign up - see how long before you drive the kid crazy.