March 26th Tourney Tickets going Fast

March 26th tourney in St. Catherines is selling out quickly.. We are up to 106 sold and that was just a week.. Still just under 3 weeks left if you wanna get in on this you'll have to hurry, just incase you haven't seen the tourney event her it is:

March 26th @12:00pm
Buyin: $60
only 200 tickets will be sold
$10,000.00 Prize pool
Top 10 Paid with payouts of:
1st: 35%
2nd: 20%
3rd: 10%
4th: 8%
5th: 7%
6th: 6 %
7th: 5%
8th: 4%
9th: 3%
10th: 2%

To get your tickets email formacpoker@hotmail.com or call 905-220-4733... and hope to see you there..
Edit/Delete Message

Comments

• I am confused....in your heads up tourney post you stated that the 20% rake was to cover the event space which worked out to be approx $300. You said you were not making any money from this. Now your event is bringing in a rake of $2000 (still 20%) and I suppose you are not profiting from this one either......what is that saying....don't piss on me and tell me it is raining. If you want to make a buck, that is no problem....but lying to a tight knit forum like this one is not a smart thing to do to promote business. A hall outside of Toronto will cost no more then $500 max...yes I have looked into it as I did host a large poker event.....so you are making a buck.
  • I've rented halls for concerts for years. And with those you are charged more for their staff security, insurance etc...

And I never paid more than $500...unless it was in Toronto and once in Sauga.
  • I am confused....in your heads up tourney post you stated that the 20% rake was to cover the event space which worked out to be approx $300. You said you were not making any money from this. Now your event is bringing in a rake of $2000 (still 20%) and I suppose you are not profiting from this one either......what is that saying....don't piss on me and tell me it is raining. If you want to make a buck, that is no problem....but lying to a tight knit forum like this one is not a smart thing to do to promote business. A hall outside of Toronto will cost no more then $500 max...yes I have looked into it as I did host a large poker event.....so you are making a buck.

this event isn't mine.. I am just helping them sell tickets.. This is a friend of mine who runs this same tourney every 3 months in St. Catherines so i have absolutly nothing to do with it.. I am just helping him get players.. So whatever all the money goes to i have no clue all i know is that its at the Howard Johnsons in St. Catherines Sunday March 26 . Plus it was my fault for not putting Over a $10,000.00 prize pool. So that part was my fault, all i know is its $60 and they capped out at 200 last event no probs and tickets are going faster then last one, so everyone who went to last one is going again so i don't think they got ripped off..
  • Thanks for the clarification......much appreciated!!!