Season 2 First Game: Players List

This is the player's list for the first game of the second season.  Hoping we can get a few more to join in.

STR82ACE -  Seat Reserved -  2006-02-28 17:57:22
JHJ -  Seat Reserved -  2006-02-28 17:59:07
BigChrisEl -  Seat Reserved -  2006-03-01 05:55:30
EElliott -  Seat Reserved -  2006-03-01 10:35:30
Derksen -  Seat Reserved -  2006-03-01 11:13:32
Pkrfce9 -  Seat Reserved -  2006-03-01 19:35:50
BusDriver - Seat Reserved - 2006-03-08 13:07:54
Eric - Seat Reserver - via posting
Nathan - PENDING

Comments

• Remember, a minimum of 8 players are required to make this game a sanctioned LEAGUE game. Otherwise, those that show up to play will just play for fun and top two get paid.
  • Where is Numbers and the Busdriver? I'm trying to convince my co-workers that they should join but they are unsure.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    Where is Numbers and the Busdriver?  I'm trying to convince my co-workers that they should join but they are unsure.

"Tight Al' is welcome. Wyndham is more than welcome :D

Tell him the tall dorky guy with his chips will be there. Incentive!!
  • derksen wrote:

"Tight Al' is welcome. Wyndham is more than welcome :D

Tell him the tall dorky guy with his chips will be there. Incentive!!

I forward them your comments but still no takers. Apparently they both have stuff to do this Thursday.
  • I'm really hoping we get another couple of players to signup. Haven't heard from ACDC yet either, but I think we SHOULD have enough players for a full table. With ACDC, BusDriver, and Numbers, that should fill it up.
  • Seems like I've been going to these things for so long (regular and off-season) . I have nothing to do Thursday nights. In other words count me in.
  • number is out for this one, not sure if I can get eric cause he goes back to waterloo to school, he is on coop right now. Let me talk to him. I will post something later today once I have an answer from him. So we have seven right now with busdriver. Hopefully we can get some more people for the first game!

See you Thursday
    -Justin
  • Maybe a post in the general Home Games section announcing that the league is starting up again & new players are welcome might be a good idea.

Some people may not check this board if they think it's a league that's already underway.
  • Good point. I will post there when I get home tonight.
    AJ
  • Eric is in for this week. I will drive him up with me that way he doesnt get lost.
  • Looks like we will have enough for a full table. Anyone else interested in coming out to play is more than welcome.
  • I cannot make this one.
  • Sorry AJ but I cannot make it tonight.
    I cannot get rid of this damn cold... I waited until last possible minute but it is not looking good, again... Have fun everybody and good luck, hopefully I'll see you all next week.

ACDC
  • Chris, you have been missed lately. Hopefully you can get rid of this damn cold soon and get back in your game. We miss your $$ :D

Nathan is out too, so we are at 8 players so far. Still time to join in if anyone is up for it.
  • How did the new blinds work out?
  • I thought they were ok. With only 8 people, it ended sooner anyway.

I think the consensus was to start the antes 1 level sooner. There was also talk of not freezing the blinds the level the antes kick in but maybe only raise them up half the normal step.
  • I didn't really think they changed anything. But maybe I'm not really sure what they are supposed to do.
  • Actually I think the antes made no difference and having a double level to add the antes slowed the game down overall. I still think we should stay with the old schedule