The Nuttz Poker Club Downtown Toronto 1/2 NL

Opps he did it again! "The Professor" takes down our $100 Saturday tournament for the second week in a roll. Can anyone stop this guy? He's definitely been schooling everyone as of late. This weeks final two was another classic confrontation between "The Professor" and "The White Ninja". After 40 minutes of intense action, these two warriors were right back where they started with "The Professor" holding a 2-1 chip lead over "The White Ninja". They both decided they had enough and ended the tourney with "The Professor" offering an extra $250 towards second so that everyone can start the cash game. Thank you everyone for coming out and making it another very successful tournament. The next one will be Saturday March 11th at 3pm, so come out and see if you can school "The Professor" or will he be sending everyone back to kindergarten for some basic Poker 101 again. The 4GB iPod Nano is still up for grabs for anyone who is interested.

The doors will open tonight at 6pm for our regular 1/2 NL game. Get there before 7:30 to be entered into a $50 draw. Bring a friend earns you $20. Please call me for details and directions. I can also be reached via email and MSN Messenger at thenuttz@gmail.com.

Kevin
647-280-5057

Comments

• The game is still going strong since last night everyone. Come get your crazy 1/2 NL action! This game is probably gonna wrap around for a second night as more players continue to fuel the fire. Let's see if we can hit the 48 hour mark. Gimme a call for details if you want in on this.

Kevin
    647-280-5057
  • It's official, we have broken the club record for longest game running! 47 hours and still counting! We've witness unbelievable action at the table these past two days. With the chips flying fast and furious, we've seen mountains being won and lost all on the turn of a card. Many players have gone to work to come back for more action. Let's see how long we can keep this going folks. All new players are more then welcome to jump in on this historic event. We are giving out $20 to all new players, no strings attached. As "The Professor" keeps saying, "Come get some boys, I'll see you on the river!!!"

Call me if you want to get in on this.

Kevin
    647-280-5057