Bonus Whoring Challenge

I've read quite abit of postings lately on the benefits of bonus whoring and how it can be a good way to build an online bankroll, so I thought I would give it go.

I've checked out Bonus Whores website, and decided that since I really don't have a huge bankroll to start with, thought I would start from their lowest possible starting point and try to work my way up to the higher levels as quickly as I can. Downloaded the first software (GoldenRiviera) and just waiting for confirmation and the first bonus to come through.

Thought I would keep posting updates on my progress as time goes on here and also read advise or suggestions from others who have or are currently building their bankrolls this way. Also thought it would kinda fun if others wanted to start as well and see who can get to the $500 level the fastest, as well as compare notes on each others progress.

Comments

• In one year I made $2750 in deposit and reload bonuses. Does not include the free gifts or the referral bonuses from Pokersourceonline.com which is $300+ cash and about $400 in gifts. Could be higher but I haven't added any new pokerrooms in about 3 months. Content to deposit whore back and forth between the 7 accounts I have now.

My advice would be to start at whatever poker room you can max out your deposit bonus with whatever bankroll you have. Grow it at that one site until you have enough to max out the deposit bonus at the next site. ie. some sites will max out with $100 deposit, some sites will max out with a $1000 deposit, some sites even higher. Bonuswhores.com will guide you in this respect.

Never play anywhere unless you are also clearing a bonus at the same time. Currently I am clearing a $50 bonus at Golden Palace and a $150 bonus at Tiger. I have $175 in bonus waiting for me at Paradise and $100 at Absolute. Paradise is great because the deposit bonuses never expire. Also Absolute is good too because the deposit bonuses become avail 2x per week, but could really care less if the bonus expires as I can easily pick up a new one. Paradise and Absolute are my fallback positions if I have no other bonuses to clear.

Other little known bonus type facts: $500 deposit at Absolute gets you into the month end VIP freeroll - email support and ask for an entry. $500 deposit left at Party for a week gets you 1000 Party Points. The Pokersourceonline forum has a good bonus thread in the Online section.
  • Make sure you have rakeback set up at every site you play.
  • HighRuler wrote:
    [check ou the bonus at deniselopezpoker.com - im there now tryin to build a bankroll. 100% up to 1000!

Can a mod please ban this idiot. He's been here for a coupls days spamming about this stupid site.
  • GTA where do have you set up your rate backs ???
  • Personally, I use rakebacks.com for most sites.

I'd recommend deciding for yourself, check out the following site and click on forums to research anything.

http://www.rakerebatereview.com/
  • Yes that site is highly recommended.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Personally, I use rakebacks.com for most sites.

I'd recommend deciding for yourself, check out the following site and click on forums to research anything.

http://www.rakerebatereview.com/

Can you expand on this, can you get rakeback while you are clearing bonuses?
  • depends on the site, you have to look them up or inquire to an affiliate

i know that when i played on absolute you could do both at the same time, same goes for crypto sites where up get a 40-50$ bonus each month with no deposit
  • Thanks GTA!
  • I get both Rakeback and bonus clearing on FullTilt
  • do any ongame properties (pokerroom skins) offer rakeback?

I can't find any and I like their game (although it has kicked my rear lately).
  • Bayou Poker

pm me for a referral through ratebreak
  • If your gunna bonus whore try and do the MAX bonuses!! Start with lowest one but always try to deposit the max amount for the bonuses!
  • That's the game plan in a nut shell. The object of this little adventure is to start with the bare minimum I can get away with (which looks like $50 so far), and see how long it takes me to reach the magically $500 level. Having a bit of trouble right now with a couple of poker sites which apprently I need to open up more ports on my computer to run, so as of right now, I'm already delayed abit.

Alot of great info on this thread so far, thanks everyone. Going to check out that rakeback site as well.