Test

Testing 1, 2, 3

ScottyZ

Comments

• I like to test.
  • Great post, Scotty... if a second hat contest comes around you're a shoe-in for sure...

Regards,
    all_aces
  • Thanks very much! I thought the "3" might be going a little too far, but I'm glad to see that it seems to have worked out well.

ScottyZ
  • where's the smilies?
  • where's the smilies?
    Jesus, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to make ConfusedONE quit smileys cold turkey like this. I hope he doesn't do anything that we'll hear about on the CBC tomorrow. :)

I'm sure the lack of smileys is just temporary. For now, just sick with those bland ASCII smileys (click "Disable smilies in text" though). Try these to hold you over:

Shades: 8)

EVIL: >:)

Shocked: 8)

Big smile: :D

ScottyZ
  • :) testing smilies

Shades: 8)

EVIL: >:)

Shocked: 8)

Big smile: :D

hmmmm doesn't seem to work only see them red x in white box

ruh roh no smilies :Sad:

DA HORROR ...EVIL EVIL very EVIL
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Jesus, I'm not sure it's such a good idea to make ConfusedONE quit smileys cold turkey like this. I hope he doesn't do anything that we'll hear about on the CBC tomorrow. :)

ScottyZ

BREAKING NEWS on CBC

lmao

ConfusedONE has taken the CBC studio hostage

wants the pokerforum.ca to return the smilies

or the CBC crew will have to suffer and hear bad poker jokes

and be forced to watch clips of Annie Duke and Phil Hellmuth

DA HORROR

EVIL muahahahahaahahaahahahahah
  • :confused:

only 2 smilies are working and this is one of them LMAO :confused:
  • Watching ConfusedONE futilely trying to activate his smileys is actually filling me with a deep, deep sadness. Will somebody please help this man with his emoticons? It's like I tied Jimi Hendrix to a tree near a cliff, took his guitar, and made him watch while I held his guitar over the edge. I can't describe it. But ConfusedONE is to emoticons what Jimi was to the guitar... something must be done...

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    Watching ConfusedONE futilely trying to activate his smileys is actually filling me with a deep, deep sadness. Will somebody please help this man with his emoticons? It's like I tied Jimi Hendrix to a tree near a cliff, took his guitar, and made him watch while I held his guitar over the edge. I can't describe it. But ConfusedONE is to emoticons what Jimi was to the guitar... something must be done...

Regards,
    all_aces

roflmao and EVIL

but no smilies so ya just have to imagine it...yikes
  • I had the feeling that a thread with the subject "Test" would quickly become a hot thread.

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    I had the feeling that a thread with the subject "Test" would quickly become a hot thread.

ScottyZ

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Testing one more time.

So my opponent had K:diamond: K:heart: and I was drawing dead when the flop came K:spade: K:diamond: Kc...

Note: I got a "too many images/smileys" error when I tried to use 5 smileys (erm, suit symbols).

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Testing 1, 2, 3

ScottyZ
    Make it fo. lmao