Want My referal bonus?

I'm in the process of whoring myself out to poker sites. i will opening a new account tonight. who ever recommends a site I haven't used yet that is offering a decent sign up bonus, I will use you as my referal.

I'm looking for a site that offers PL omaha Hi, and good SNG games. Thats my only catch.

I already have accounts with.....
Party Poker
Poker Stars
Poker Room
Royal Vegas Poker

So please don't recommend these

Comments

• What limits/buy ins?
  • Low Limits, $1-2 by in of $100
  • Paradise Poker is pretty good.

FlintBones
  • what buy in sngs in mean
  • Pacific Poker....HUGE aquarium.
  • Yeah, next to Party Pacific has the softest games, Paradise is not a good cash game site at all. Lack of rakeback on both is a bit crappy.

Pacific -- I don't know if there's a referral bonus, but I'm ALIbear1
  • Full Tilt Poker

Has a decent rake back as well.

Sometimes nice to bust a pro at a lower limit table too.
  • I think Absolute Poker meets all your requirements. I would have to send you an email through the site to get the referal bonus
  • Very few PLO games on there, the sngs have a good structure, bonus clearing is awful but you can get rakeback
  • GTA I need your name for you to get the bonus either add me to your msn or PM me
  • Seems fair...what site did GTA suggest?
  • 13CARDS wrote:
    Seems fair...what site did GTA suggest?

Your scroll busted?
    GTA Poker wrote:
    Pacific -- I don't know if there's a referral bonus, but I'm ALIbear1
  • Sorry..just scrolled down chronilogically...saw my post suggesting Pacific Poker and then GTA's agreeing with me. Good Luck in the aquarium. <----reference to my post which came before GTA's.

LOL
  • I would suggest Interpoker.

They have a monthly $100 bonus that clears very quickly in Pot limit Omaha, and there are several games at varying levels going at any time. They also run other promotions each month that go concurrent with the monthly bonus. I can also refer you to an affiliate that will give you 32.5% rakeback on top of this all.

It is not the best site for Sit and gos however.

If interested send me a private message.