*** NEW CLUB OPENING AT VICTORIA PARK AND STEELES!!! ***

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't been posting for a little while now, and its because I've been doing all the prepping for the big move.
And move we have!

The Call Station is located at Steeles Ave and Victoria Park Ave, just north of steeles on vic park in markham.
We are gonna have our first games this Friday night!

So if you're into 1/2 No Limit, 5/5 No Limit, and/or 10/20 Limit, then come out and have some fun!

Buy-ins:
1/2NL - $50 Min, $200 Max
5/5NL - $100 Min, $500 Max
10/20 Limit - $200 Min

Food and drink will be served as always, and there's an indoor area where you can smoke, if that's your pleasure, however smoking will be in a separate room from the poker tables.

You can call me on my cell at 647.407.7706. If I am unavailable, leave a message, or call Jon at 647.295.8815.
If e-mail is more comfortable for you all, then callstation@gmail.com is the club e-mail, or you can e-mail me personally at jonbee08@gmail.com

Thanks! Hope to see you all there!

- WarrenG

Comments

• Anyone played here?
  • Statistics:

1/2NL
    Start time: March 4th 2006 - 8:00pm EST
    End time: March 5th 2006 - 4:00am EST

10/20Limit
    Start time: March 4th 2006 - 8:30pm EST
    End time: March 5th 2006 - 4:00am EST
    Progressed into > 15/30Limit
    Start time: March 5th 2006 - 4:00am EST
    End time: March 5th 2006 - 5pm EST

Comments: Very successful night with absolutely crazy live action, ending up in over 20 hours of consistent live games!

That was our 2nd night. Our first night also ran 2 tables for a duration of 12+ hours full + waiting list.

Hope to see you there!
  • I was at this room on the weekend an had a good time nice room an ppl ....the dealers were great an the place was cozy an comfertable
  • The tables in the Joint are snazzy, with a unique look.

I made them heehee.

The guys at the joint are nice people, and the location is secure, and well situated well back into the complex.

Good luck guys.

I will come and shoot when I have the chance.

Hope to see some of you at "THE BASEMENT" as well.