QQ vs QQ vs AK vs AK

Wouldn't have believed it unless I was there...

TonyBalony Posted Small Blind 50
crACEy Posted Big Blind 100
Dealing Cards
You Were Dealt (Qs, Qc)
chunkyyla Raised to 400
TeMEPyT All In for 1365
aggie098 All In for 220
outlaw696 Folds
kanadian76 All In for 1650
TonyBalony Folds
crACEy Folds
chunkyyla Calls 1250
chunkyyla has (Kd, Ac)
TeMEPyT has (Qh, Qd)
aggie098 has (Kc, Ah)
kanadian76 has (Qs, Qc)
Dealing Flop (9h,2c,Td)
Dealing Turn (8c)
Dealing River (4c)
kanadian76 Wins 570 from pot 3 with : Pair of Queens
kanadian76 Wins 1717 from pot 2 with : Pair of Queens
TeMEPyT Wins 1718 from pot 2 with : Pair of Queens
kanadian76 Wins 515 from pot 1 with : Pair of Queens
TeMEPyT Wins 515 from pot 1 with : Pair of Queens
aggie098 OUT

Comments

• not as exciting, but it reminds me of a hand where I had KK and re-raised preflop. The small stack, after me, goes all in, followed by the intial raiser (middle stack) going all in as well. I had to call knowing I was likely facing AA. The other two players had AA and QQ. The aces held up to win.
  • wow that is really strange
  • Worst one for me was a 10 person ring game with 4 of us all-in preflop, AA, 1010, JJ, 77 . I had the AA. The winner had the 1010 as the board came out 698Q7.
  • BetFair Tournament - 3 of us in all-in PreFlop AK (me), AK, AA. The AK's split the pot when 10, J, Q appeared - J on the river.
  • The strangest for me was going all in with AA and getting called by AA, ended with a split pot.
  • LuckyPaul wrote:
    The strangest for me was going all in with AA and getting called by AA, ended with a split pot.

ive lost AA vs AA and won AA vs AA and split AA vs AA, strangely enough once each i think... maybe twice split it
  • AA vs AA in the fourth party step on the first hand of the tourney all-in preflop lost to a rivered flush
  • all in preflop with A10 dimonds, get called with A10 o/s (one spade). Guy hits a 4 card flush on the flop/turn. BRUTAL.
    it happens in real games...it just seems there are more "action" hands in online poker ...
    i'm getting disenchanted.
    M