SEASON 2; GAME 1

It's TIME!!!

Season 2 will begin on March 9 2006 at 8:30 pm.

The rules have been modified as per discussions on the forum as well as through emails I have rec'd. Also the point system has changed, allowing every player at every game to earn points. The more players we have, the more points available to be earned.

I have sent out an email to whoever was on my list, but if you did NOT get it already, please let me know and I will ensure your email addy gets added.

Again, I will be sending out the confirmation emails from Home Poker site for everyone to preregister for each game.

Please be prepared to decide if we should keep this a weekly format, or change to every two weeks.

AJ

Comments

• I don't know, this conflicts with my regular Thursday night off season game at the Elliott's.
  • Excellent :)
  • AJ, count me in as usual. Have you taken my advice on the link removal on the bracelet :D
  • Won't be necessary :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Won't be necessary  :D

AJ, thanks for noticing my efforts I've been putting in at the gym. All this time I thought it was going unnoticed. I kind of thought my wrists were getting bigger too! Smile.
  • derksen wrote:
    AJ, thanks for noticing my efforts I've been putting in at the gym. All this time I thought it was going unnoticed. I kind of thought my wrists were getting bigger too! Smile.

Working out those wrists, huh? I won't ask what excersise you're into. :D
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    derksen wrote:

Working out those wrists, huh?  I won't ask what excersise you're into.  :D

Ok.... obviously this battle can go back and forth forever. I'll drop the bracelet link removal issue. It's rightful owner can make the decision on the links at the end of Season 2.
  • derksen wrote:
    Ok.... obviously this battle can go back and forth forever. I'll drop the bracelet link removal issue. It's rightful owner can make the decision on the links at the end of Season 2.

Just wear it as a choker......or a belt?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    derksen wrote:

Just wear it as a choker......or a belt?

Who's talking there fellow bean pole?
  • derksen wrote:
    Who's talking there fellow bean pole?

Bean pole......I wish ;)

Although I do have to say it is nice to be able just to slip it on over my hand with out having to open the clasp.
  • Good luck guys, i won't be able to make it. I'll be taking my shot at Bristol Street glory that night.
  • Good luck Hork! Make us proud...or else next time we will have to send BigChrisE to do it for us!
  • I won't be able to commit till closer to the date, sorry.
  • NP Bill. Just let me know when you find out.