London Area Clubs / Home Games?

Looking for clubs / home games in London and area, within roughly a 45-60 minute driving radius.

Thanks,

Red

Comments

• Tons of action in Waterloo/Kitchener (check the postings). I will be starting a poker league at the end of the month (Wonderland and Southdale), playing on Sunday afternoons (10 players max)...let me know if you are interested.
  • There are nights when you can maybe carpool with witchdoctor or TwoThree and come up to a KW game.
  • Hi Dave,

I am very much interested in playing in the Sunday Poker League. I would appreciate if you would keep me posted.

Thanks,

Dave
  • Tons of action in Waterloo/Kitchener (check the postings).  I will be starting a poker league at the end of the month (Wonderland and Southdale), playing on Sunday afternoons (10 players max)...let me know if you are interested.

Totally interested, Doc.

Please give me the details.
  • I will post all of the finalized details next week, along with a spot to sign up here in the home games section.
  • yo, I am not sure how older gentlemen (saying that instead of non-students) feel about playing with them but check out www.westernpoker.org....there is a "Rounder's Club" posted on a calender under "Games" and they play tues,wed 1-2 NL also other random games....check it out if you'd like
  • hey witchdoctor, i'm in london form time to time visiting my sweet lady friend. she likes the holdem too if the limits low. if you're havin the game, let me knwo man. thanks

Johnny
  • You got it...my brother and I are going to be hosting a 24 player max tournament in a couple of weeks if you are around. I will post it in the Home Games Section by the weekend.

Dave