Wednesday 1/2 NL starting at 6PM...... get there early to qualify for a prize

hello rounders , a quick reminder of our 1-2NL starting at 6:00pm tonight. Also for any players who get there before 7:00pm they will qualify for a draw for a bonus buy in. New players are always welcome and our weekly high hand is only aces full of queens. For any info or to reserve a seat at any our games please call 647 430 3621

The Airport Club

Comments

• :as bump :as
  • Hey guys ....... just wanted to say congratulations on the job you have done with your poker room ....... for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet GET THERE SOON!!!!! ....... fabulous room ....... lots of space ......... very friendly and competent hostess and dealers ....... great games and lots of action !!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

p.s. I will be back for your Friday tourney ........ I should've taken that hand from Tex , but oh well ........ another day !!!!

Greg
  • Hey Greg,

Thanks for the compliments. We work hard to always try to keep everyon happy at our club. Glad you enjoyed out room and we respect your compliments on our hostess and dealers. Hopefully we can get more players out for the tourny's. And see you again this Friday.

The Airport Club
  • Hey Shane is your game running tonight at 6PM March 29th if so I think I am going to try and make it check your PM's let me know.

Cameron
  • Hey Cameron,

I pm'd ya back, and yes it's for tonight the 29th. Also the time to be there to qualify for the draw is now 7:00pm.

Seeya later this evening

Shane
  • I went to this club for the first time last Friday.

The game is solid. Solid players, great dealers and awesome competition.

As for the club, also awesome! Great guys running it, secure, free food and drinks and great tables and chairs.

If you want something more than the .25/.50 action in K-W, guys, I'm telling you, try your game out at the airport club, its worth the drive.

Referal code: Z33BQX (just kidding)
  • Thanks Josh,

And we are getting more and more new players everyweek and glad you could make the trip.

Hope to seeya again soon.

The Airport Club
  • Shane,

I know you were there by the time we got back, but it was a great night. Would have been a fabulous night but this hand.

QQ raise a 25.00 raise to 60.00. Short stack goes all in for 87.00. The first raiser folds I call.

Flop comes AAQ, she is virtually drawing dead, turn K, river 5.

Good thing she only had 87.00 eh.

See you Friday most likely and then when you come up Saturday for the tournament.

Prophet 22