party poker deal making

just chopped a mtt 3 ways. pretty fun not having to go through similiar stars dealmaking hassles.

I say good job to party poker for making the dealmaking program.

Comments

• Has it changed from the past where it can only be initiated by the chip leader?
  • an icon appears in the corner off the final table saying yes or no.
    once everyone agrees it goes to a screen where the CL plugs in all the numbers. Not iniated by CL but administrated by him.
  • Thanks. Good to know for future reference (hopefully :D)

Congrats.
  • just chopped a mtt 3 ways

Details?

And, congrats.
  • Just a little guy. Thats why no details, can win more in a SNG...
    It was a 99 person max tourny with a 33$ buy in.
    I chopped cuz i wanted to try the deal software. We each took $500 and played for the remaining 192.
    I must say in the 99 max, the quality of play is unreal bad. All the players are -ev obv
    They are the type of players that think cuz only 99 entrants means they might actually have a shot.
    Still im happy, havent played a party MTT since the change.. Wanted to try it out and totally impulse entered this one while playin the fishes in shorthanded ring.
    In other eventful news got my chat banned because I told this guy that wouldnt stop bashing canada (after i AK'ed beat down his KK) that all proceeds from my impending win where gonna go into harbouring terrorists and al qaeda. Guess he complained, so no more chat. Those comments put the whole f'in table on tilt though and i was getting spite calls. NICEY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Probably helps that ZJ isn't in 6 of the seats as well.

Harth -- if you're going to steal an avatar, pick a better one tha tnhat.
  • BTW -- where are these capped tournies listed, and what's the approx time frame to completion?
  • Hey,

The timeframe about 3 hours i think. THey were just listed with all the other tourneys, i entered it without realizing at first it was capped.

About this avatar, COME ON its Mr. Prodigy himself with the roxbury guys. I love jjprodigy. dude is a freak.