Negreanu

Playing 500/1K LHE HU at pokerroom right now as "KidPoker". Just saw him lose a 22K pot with a set vs. his opponent's gutshot. Capped most streets... ouch.

Comments

• Is full contact poker a pokerroom skin? This is probably a continuation of his match against Patric Antonius.
  • Gah..Devin! You're causing me to stay awake longer then I wanted to.

Yes, FCP is a skin of PR, and yes, it is his continuation match against Patrick Antonius
  • patrick is so good, danny n is a fool to play him.
  • Daniel down about 50K so far against "AllTheWomen"

Armstrong up about 1K playing 15/30 LHE.  Just thought I'd throw that in there.

50K is nothing to Daniel.  I know.  But still.  50K in about a half hour.  I guess he wins more half hours than he loses...
  • DN just ended when "AllTheWomen" had to leave...

He cashed out with a 'measley" 25k, but he was down to like 5k at one point... that is just CRAZY to watch.

Mark
  • When I started watching, Patrick and Daniel both bought in for 30K, and I think Daniel had to reload three times, once for 6K, other two times 10K while Patrick didn't have to. It was certainly great to watch.
  • That's correct... after the reloads Daniel was down about 40 to 50K or so in that session. Like Wes said, it was great to watch... Daniel had more than his fair share of bad luck. Good thing it was at low limits (for him)...
  • He's playing 250/500 HU now...  same limits as me but with an extra zero...
  • From his recent blog, hes down a good 200K against "AllTheWoman".

He's Patrick Antonious, WPT Runner Up and EPT Winner. Plays on Prima as "IKnockUOut" and I think won the biggest online pot ever in the numbers of 600K+ I beleive with a J high flush in 150/300 NL.
  • i chilled with pat a few times. funny stuff that guy. Funniest was filming marcels dvd in our house at the time.
    All he had to do was look in the cameras and say "im patrick antonious from finland, im an outlaw" into the camera. took him around 20 takes. Every take was like, 'hi im finland antonius from patrick'
    he got really mad at me once in ireland because i didnt wanna participate in gambling for our dinner bill.. i had ordered only like 10 euros worth of stuff and knew i was gonna get screwed payin the whole thing. He totally looked down on my unwillingness to buy him (with his 100k watch on) dinner. Stupidest part was his good pal cecilia was there but was exempt from having to chip in. What a joke, chick has a bigger roll than half of us at that dinner. In the end everyone ended up splitting the bill cuz of my stubborness and i got yelled at a bunch.

He is one of the best poker players in the world however. He came over and i watched him play a few times on laddies. Guy is most aggresive player i have ever seen.