CONGRADULATIONS BIGCHRIS E!!!

BigChrisE had won the Woodman Charity Game tonight held at the Airport Club!!!

CONGRADULATIONS BIGCHRISE!!

Chris and the other remaining three players ended up chopping the pot, each taking almost $500!! They then played for the $275 buyin into a WSOP tournament, which Chris was able to take down.

It was a great game, and alot of fun to be apart of. Myself, I ended up in 14th spot, just missing the final table. I thought I would stick around to give Chris my support, and it was great to see a league member do so well. Chris, you played a very good game!!

Comments

• Thanks AJ I totally appreciated the support and felt like I was making the whole Chinguacousy Hill league proud.

You played a great game too and it was suppose to be us in the final 4 but the ugly suck out happened and did you in. :(

Thanks also to Esool and the Airport club for holding the event. It was perfectly run.
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    You played a great game too and it was suppose to be us in the final 4 but the ugly suck out happened and did you in. :(

I was card dead for the whole game, and only managed to survive as long as I did by playing the players and not the cards I was dealt. Made some decent reads, caught some tells from opponents, and managed to stay in the 10BB range most of the time. That last suck out really hurt me, but I figured when he pushed me that he had some decent outs, just didn't count on it being so damn many of them!! By the time the river card came, I think he had like 14 or 15 outs.

Still, I wouldn't have done anything differently. Hey, at least I got some Bubble Prizes for the league!!!
  • Congrats Chris!, you seem to be playing really well the last couple of weeks...good luck today in Jeff's game!
  • congrats Chris, way to go!

When us guys go to tournaments we should start calling ourselves "The Chinguacousy Hill Bandits" - taking down pots where ever we go

I was almost able to make to this one, but I ended up helping a buddy with his tournament in Pickering. Got paid to deal. So you can say I won last night too. :D
  • congrats Chris, way to go!

When us guys go to tournaments we should start calling ourselves "The Chinguacousy Hill Bandits" - taking down pots where ever we go

I was almost able to make to this one, but I ended up helping a buddy with his tournament in Pickering.  Got paid to deal.  So you can say I won last night too.  :D

Thanks guys.

I took a page from the Bus Drivers handbook.....aka "How to take people to school". One of the guys playing started saying "be careful when Chris enters a pot or you may become Christafied.”

I knew I was going to have a good day when I sit down first hand or the game, get dealt pocket’s tens and then make trips with it on the turn, with no over cards on the board.
  • GG Chris.

Love the rally-cap strategy.
  • Congrats. Sounds like you had a great game.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    GG Chris.

I normally don't wear hats so when I got the poker star cap I decided to play around with it and wear it all sorts of different ways and would adjust it to a new angle every 10 or 15 minutes (sideways, backwards and so on). I then decided to turn it inside out and once I did I end up getting a real good run of cards so I decided to leave it that way for the rest of the game.
  • Very nice game and great come back!

Bring lot of that cash with you to my next game pls. ;)
    Quote from: Hork42 on February 26, 2006, 09:15:23 PM
    GG Chris.

I normally don't wear hats so when I got the poker star cap I decided to play around with it and wear it all sorts of different ways and would adjust it to a new angle every 10 or 15 minutes (sideways, backwards and so on). I then decided to turn it inside out and once I did I end up getting a real good run of cards so I decided to leave it that way for the rest of the game.

I didn't even notice. :) Nice style yo.
    acchamp.jpg
  • esool wrote:
    Very nice game and great come back!

Bring lot of that cash with you to my next game pls. ;)

Is AK*1 going to be there????

Because I don't think I raised his bets enough ;)
  • Hey BigChris, when do you play the satelite? Do you want us all to come over and cheer you on? Or to you prefer to play in solitude?
  • Using the Poker.com software it seems that the game is on Sunday March 12th at 3 pm. Everyone is more then welcome to watch (but not over my shoulder, just use the site and do it from home).  ;)