ZeeJustin Multiple User Names 2nd Player Caught

ZeeJustin
Thought I would start a new thread each time one of the big names has been caught using multiple user names while playing in a MTT. They are also talking about the possibility of him using mutliple user names in SNG's.

Wader

Comments

• I've suspected that this happens in SNG's, even the $5 buy-in ones. Now I'm even more paranoid.

Guys like that should be castrated with a spoon (IMHO). Why don't they go get involved in pyramid schemes or something.
  • It looks like this may be just starting (with more players to follow). From the 2+2 thread, someone asked N8 (the guy who runs thepokerdb.com):
    also, n8, you're obviously friends w/ a lot of these players. are there other cases of accts being closed down? if you don't want to name names, thats fine. maybe a simple yes/no?

His reply was simply "yes".
  • morty wrote:
    I've suspected that this happens in SNG's, even the $5 buy-in ones. Now I'm even more paranoid.

Guys like that should be castrated with a spoon (IMHO). Why don't they go get involved in pyramid schemes or something.

I wouldn't be worried about anything under $100 as far as sngs go. If there are people colluding at the low levels, they sure aren't good at it.

As I said in the previous thread, anyone who did not know nthat this is going on in $100+ sngs/MTTs and high limit ring are incredibly naive.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    As I said in the previous thread, anyone who did not know nthat this is going on in $100+ sngs/MTTs and high limit ring are incredibly naive.
    I think it was probably known/suspected, but nobody significant has ever been caught (or at least nothing so public). As far as SnG's, that would surprise me a bit more than MTT's, simply because the risk/reward seems too low (even at the higher limits) for a skilled player.
  • What's the point of posting a link to his site?
  • Who is this guy. His name seem so familiar but just can't place where I know it from.
  • Finall tabled EPT and made some big finishes in ps sunday and pp sunday tourneys
  • wader wrote:
    Finall tabled EPT and made some big finishes in ps sunday and pp sunday tourneys
    I remember seeing his name on the PS website. I wonder what affect this new wave of "cheating" will have on online poker.
  • ZeeJustin has just made his statement on 2+2, and I must say, I'm not impressed.  While JJProdigy seemed somewhat apologetic, ZeeJustin seems to be attacking everyone while taking little responsibility:
    Secondly, almost all of you have broken the rules at some point. How many of you have created a second account for rakeback? Neither creating a second account nor receiving rakeback is allowed. Both are expressly forbidden. Maybe you’ll see things my way once all your money is seized for doing that. If I’m a cheater, so are you.
    Furthermore, I would like to point out, that I did NOT break the rules.
    I do think what I’ve done is unethical, and I certainly regret doing it, however, I need to point out that no where in Party’s rules is it stated that you cannot enter multiple accounts into the same tournament.

He did acknowledge that he would have 2 accounts at the same table in a tourney, but that he didn't gain any special benefit from this (he didn't use "collusion techniques") ;)
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    wader wrote:
    Finall tabled EPT and made some big finishes in ps sunday and pp sunday tourneys
    I remember seeing his name on the PS website. I wonder what affect this new wave of "cheating" will have on online poker.

what new wave?

it's been there forever
  • ZEEJUSTIN=LOSER
    A few days back I was talking to a buddy about these top online players. We where trying to figure out how the hell can some of these guys be this good. Well now we know. They are still great players but have a huge advantage if there playing with 6 other user names. I like how ZJ downplays it by calling it "unethical".......when we all know that the real word is "A CHEAT". I have cashed in the sunday PS $200 six times, final tabled twice and took 29th last week and this is under one user name, and not once did I consider using multiple acounts even though I knew that it was being done.
    I am glad they where caught and can't wait for the next few days to see who else is going down.

Wader
  • WOW HOLY ****!!!!

I know both ZeeJustin and have chatted and Played against Jjprodigy!! I am glad party caught them both!!! ...

I have accounts on something like 15 different sites! And I will admit to having 2 on 1 Site. ( My Friend is the owner/operator of the site and I only did this to handle my own rakeback! The Owner of the site told me to create the second account. I have never and will never play both like ZJ and JJ did.)

Ultimate bet Allowes for multiple accounts.. It's the only site I know of that allows you to have more then one account so be careful playing sng's there..
  • I have a new respect for Party Poker. The only thing that scares me though is that this could go on so long without beeing caught.
  • For those who keep records of the SNGs they played in he did post what usernames he went under. You should check if he was in any of yours with more than one account. Here they are if you cant find them.
    Dear Mr Bonomo,

This communication is to inform you of the findings of an investigation launched internally by partypoker.com into six accounts originating from your own location and computer.

These are the accounts in question:

ZeeJustin
    IBLUFFUOUT69
    jwilson55
    vapoker58
    mehsab
    greenb272
    BrokebackMountain

These accounts have been systematically used to enter the same Multi Table Tournaments as a ýteamý, in a deception that is in direct violation of our Terms and Conditions.

Although registered in different names, these accounts have been created with the sole intention of playing as multiple accounts in the same tournaments. All six accounts were consistently logged into at the same time from the same IP/System and show a consistent pattern of being played by the same person.

A decision has been made, in consultation with the Poker Room Manager, Legal and Management, to close these accounts permanently and confiscate all funds. I would ask that you do not attempt to open any further accounts with our company, as these will be closed and any monies therein will be deemed forfeited.

Furthermore, please be informed that we have withdrawn your PPMV Cruise Package and you will no longer appear on the passenger list.

Steve Winter
    Manager, Investigations Team
  • ComaU wrote:
    The only thing that scares me though is that this could go on so long without beeing caught.

I don't think they give a shit unless someone complains. Why waste resources if no one seems to care about whats going on.
  • As long as they are not losing players they probably dont care but Im glad some of these people are getting caught atleast.
  • I am very curious to hear if any monies at all removed from either of the two cheats accounts will be returned to any of the players.

I would expect any tournament where he multi-tabled and monnied to be re-dispursed among the winners.
  • Tinkerbell wrote:
    I would expect any tournament where he multi-tabled and monnied to be re-dispursed among the winners.

For each tournament that there is proof of those guys cheating, they are treating it as if they didn't place at all. So if JJ finished 10th in one tourney where he cheated, everyone who finished below is getting bumped up one spot and being paid the difference. What they're doing with the money won at cash games and other tournaments where they cannot prove cheating no one knows yet.
  • Ok, so now Stars says thats hes cheated on their site also. He's been permanently banned, but they're only keeping the money that was obtained through cheating, roughly 5k, and the rest he was allowed to cash out. I think thats a really shitty response. What kind of deterrent is to cheaters knowing that if they are caught they will only lose what they won through cheating. Sounds like a pretty low risk play to me. Yes, they are also banned from the sites, but I'm sure they will find some way to set up other accounts under different names. Sigh, thats my rant.

EDIT: My mistake, apparently its unclear whether or not he has been banned. Stars reaction is even worse if he isn't.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    What's the point of posting a link to his site?

for members that are not familiar with this guy; if they want more background on him.
  • nobody else finds it just a LITTLE BIT funny that one of his usernames was BrokebackMountain?
  • nobody else finds it just a LITTLE BIT funny that one of his usernames was BrokebackMountain?

ya I laughed at that one.